Dangerously Close

Key Notes:
y/n - your name
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After the wedding at your old house:

🔆 Camilla's POV 🔆

"I cannot let them get the rings, Arthur. No one can get their hands on these rings. I will figure out who is behind the hunt and I will take them down..."

I look at the miraculous on my finger. I place the other in a tiny black box.

"These rings symbol our love and our family legacy. Y/n isn't ready to know about this. She doesn't know that her father wasn't my true love..."

I put the tiny box in my purse.

"Marrying him got me closer to the boss of the hunt. He's somewhere in Paris, France. Thanks to my meet with Gabriel, the most known man here, finding the guy or girl should be easy."

I walk out of the damaged house and close the door.

"Nova you may come out now."

A bright light flickers in front of me as the beautiful phoenix appears, "Camilla! It's been so long!" Nova looks around with concern, "w- where's Arthur..."

"He...he died long ago..."

"Oh- I'm so sorry!"

"It's ok. The least I can do is protect your miraculous."

"And what about Azar? Is his miraculous ok!"

"Yes don't worry, you and your boyfriend are ok," I smirk."

"HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND! Kwamis don't even fall in love!" She pouts.

"Please, the way you two had a love-hate for each other, it was adorable!"

"I- I don't hate him! He just can be very...annoying sometimes..."

"You mean...flirty and stubborn with anger issues?"

"Well...yes...I mean NO!"

I laugh, "hon...don't even start. You are a cute kwami that can make anyone look amazing in their suit. But you can be very anxious and a bit of a control freakkkk."

"Well...order is important! Especially with Azar working with me all these years!"

"True...true."

She stops pouting and looks at my purse, "c- can I see him?" She gives a shy smile.

I chuckle, "yes of course."

I take the box out, then the ring. I put it on my pointer finger.

A little dragon pops out and stretches, "ahh yeah...feels like I've been dormant for years!" He looks at me in confusion.

Nova rolls her eyes, "that's because it has been years! You doofus."

"It's nice to see you again too, Nova," he winks.

She crosses her arms, "when will you stop giving me that look!"

"Never. You're my one and only morning star!"