XXIV

(🤍🥡🐮)

George watched Esmeralda's pet cat on the floor of the apartment a smile on the girl's face the whole time

George watched Esmeralda's pet cat on the floor of the apartment a smile on the girl's face the whole time. She left in a few days back to Florida leaving the boy with sad emotions. He really didn't want her to go, not only that but he hasn't even confessed to her.

Granted he had no chance, the two were mostly busy filming vlogs with Tommy and the others, and when they were not filming they were streaming or just sleeping. It was exhausting but luckily Tommy said he didn't need them to film since she was leaving in two days.

Esmeralda felt eyes on her looking up to see George looking at her emotions clouded in his eyes, making her frown. "What's wrong pretty boy?" she asked, snapping George out of his thoughts. "Nothing." "cut the bullshit george, what's wrong hmm?" she asked, patting the floor next to her.

George sighed sitting next to the girl feeling her warm hand grab his. He looked down at their interlocked hands, a smile making its way to his face. Esmeralda watched his cheeks flush a smile on her face. "Come on, you can tell me anything." she said, bumping his shoulder lightly.

"Promise you won't run away once I do?" George asked, looking into esmeraldas eyes admiring the twinkle in them. "I promise." she said, eyes looking for something in his eyes as if it was a book she was reading. Sighing, George closed his eyes not wanting to look at her rejection face.

Esmerlada frowned, rubbing circles on the boy's hand making him shiver at the feeling. "I like you, I really like you esme. And I mean more than a friend. I like you like how all those boys in your romance books like the main girl. I like the way you make me feel, the way you stare at me as if im a painting,"

"I like the way you always find a way to touch me, whether it's holding my hand and leaning against me, I like when you call me pretty boy even though it makes me flush red. I like your smile, I like your laugh, I like your personality. I really fucking like you."

George opened his eyes seeing tears fill esmeraldas eyes, the boy fearing the worst had come to reality. She didn't feel the same, she was crying because she was going to reject him and leave England and never talk to him again, crushing the boy.

"Oh pretty boy... I feel the same way about you." Esmeralda said, watching George's eyes widen. "You- you do?" he asked his tone full of hope, making esmeralda nod staring into his eyes. "I really do. I was going to tell you on my last day." She admitted making George release a breath he was holding.

George stared at her feeling nothing but admiration. Slowly George leaned forward pressing his lips against her cold ones. The kiss held so many words that George and Esmeralda couldn't quite say out loud. Esmeralda pulled away, seeing George's eyes closed.

She put her hands on the boy's face, thumbs rubbing over his cheeks right under his eyes admiring the way his face looked in her hands. The freckles on his nose sticking out more. Slowly George opened his eyes looking into hers. "Do you have to leave?" he asked, making Esmeralda smile sadly at him. "We both know that answer, pretty boy." "I know.."

"