Bonus chapter 16.

Her.

I smiled as tender caressing of my cheek slowly woke me up from my slumber. 

"Happy Birthday, amore mio."- whispered sweetly Leo, making my smile brighten. 

My eyes fluttered open and I hugged my beloved man lovingly, kissing his cheek gently. 

"You are the most incredible, the most breathtaking, the most intelligent, the most courteous, the most kindhearted, the sexiest, the most loving woman in the world and I am the luckies man even to be able to call you mine."- stated meaningfully Leonardo, smiling dreamily at me. 

"May all your dreams come true, bambina."- he said lovingly, capturing my lips in such a tender, devoted, adoring kiss, hugging me tightly to him tall, majestic, powerful, vigorous body. 

"I love you with all my heart, amore."- I spoke profoundly, kissing him lushly, smirking in joy. 

"I love you more than I can describe, la mia bellezza."- he stated sincerely, returning every kiss of mine before kissing me slower, deeper and more passionately. 

I giggled as he gently rolled us over, hoovering over my much smaller frame, being very careful with me. Leo leaned on his forearms and my arms wrapped around his neck as we shared intimate, mellow kiss, smiling happily. 

It's been a week since we found out about our little bean. Everything has been perfect.

Bambinos are oozing so much excitement about their upcoming sibling and we are beaming with just as much eagerness. Nobody knows yet since I would like to be on my second trimester when we announce the blissful news. 

So far I don't look pregnant at all, so I assume that I am not more than 2 weeks: the bump is as good as invisible. In addition to that, my cravings haven't kicked in just yet. I haven't gone to the doctor yet, but we have an appointment tomorrow, so we are thrilled about it. 

Today is September 1st and I am officially 34. 

"¡Feliz cumpleaños, momia!"- chirped bambinos, dashing in our bedroom, smiling brightly (Happy birthday, mummy!) 

"¡Eres la madre más perfecta de todo el mundo!"- stated confidently and genuinely Domenico and Mateo, all of them hugging me tightly. (You are the most perfect mum in the whole wide world!)

"Eres la guapa y la momia más increíble para nosotros. Usted es el mejor ejemplo para nosotros."- spoke sweetly Tini and Sofi, kissing my cheeks adorably. (You are the pretties and the most incredible mummy to us. You are the best example for us.) 

"Te queremos más que nada. ¡Tú eres nuestro tesoro!"- stated Lucas and Emilio with smiles, giving my frame gentle squeeze. (We love you more than anything. You are our treasure!) 

My heart cannot take their sweetness and I cannot express how much this means to me. There is nothing better than your child's love for your and genuine, meaningful words. Even such simple thing as them saying those heartwarming words in my mother-tongue is better than mountains of gold and diamonds. I don't have words to describe how much I adore my precious little beans.

"Muchas gracias, chicos. Te quiero con todo mi corazón."- I replied profoundly, hugging them lovingly and kissing their cheeks affectionately as they smiled happily, snuggling into their handsome dad and me. (Thank you very much, guys. I love you with all my heart.)

The gifted me the most perfect cards and I read each one, my heart soaring in delight and gratitude. I also opened the massive pile of incredible gifts, having no idea when Leo managed to set them in our bedroom when he was cuddling me until I woke up, being sure that he has never gotten up.