Story info

Hi readers so the first few chapters are going to be information about the different people and how the story is going to work and make sense.

First things first kaminari is not an idiot he is really smart and pretends to be an idiot, to see if he has true friends or not.

Second Bakugo is a crossdresser, he loves skirts, dresses, crop tops, galaxy, and pastel. Under his personality Mask he is actually really soft and he is also genderfluid. Bakugo also can get pregnant even as a male because of a old relative that got hit by a quirk.

Third Bakugo, Kaminari, and Izuku are all childhood friends and fake there personality's. Kaminari and Izuku are the only ones who know about Bakugo being a crossdresser and genderfluid. They always visit  America to see there dads and there group of friends.

Fourth Koda, Shoji and Mineta are not in this story and Shinso is in class 2-a.

Fifth Bakugo's, Kaminari's, and Izuku's  Family's are rich and all know eachother. There dads live in America to work, while in secrect there moms live in a mansion together. Class 2-a does not know they are rich.

Sixth This is my first book so this is new to me, writing just helps me get away from reality. There will also be slow updates so bear with me. 

Seventh Mr. Aizawa had known Izuku's parents before he were born so aizawa is his and his sisters Uncle making shinso their cousin.

Eighth Class2-b was there only friends when class2-a wasn't besides shinso he was there only friend from 2-a and he was dating Neito Monama.                                              

Vote and Comment feedback or spelling or gammer mistakes and I will fix them.

 If you have a problem with the book then leave. 

Anyways have a good day or night bye readers!!