Chapter 2

3rd POV

The next morning around 5:30 the alarm on Bakugo's Phone started going off. Exhausted from the events of yesterday nobody heard the alarm and it kept on ringing.

Kirishima's POV

I am currently walking to Bakugo's (My Boyfriends) dorm room to see if he wants to walk to class with me. When I got to his dorm I knocked on the door and didn't get an answer so I knocked again and waited another 5 minutes before leaving since I had 15 minutes to get to class before it started. Not really caring I walked away from his dorm, over to the elevator and rode it downstairs. On my way out of the building I ran into Mina, who was also on her way out. I quickly caught her before she fell over and we both blushed.

When we both got back up I asked her a question. "Heyyyy Min you headed to class right now?" She replied with "Yeah, why, you wanna walk with me?" I said yea because why not then we started walking. On the way there she talked my head off but I was not paying attention because I was looking at how beautiful she was. I know but I shouldn't think like this because I'm dating Bakugou but shes so much better. Thinking about it for a while I didn't realize that we were around the corner from the classroom. I looked at the time and seen that we had 10 minutes left, so I made up my mind.

Mina's POV

While walking with Kiri I knew that I had been talking his head off so when I saw that we were almost to the classroom I looked over at him to check on him since he was quiet. Before I could even look all the way at him though he grabbed me by the waist, which made me blush, and dragged me to a quiet, secluded corner where nobody could see us. I looked at him confused and out of nowhere he leaned in and kissed me. Shocked but excited I kissed him back and forgot we even had class in 10 minutes.

~~~~~~~~Time's Skip ~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV

I yawned as I sat up from being rapped in a cuddle pile with kami and kat. I checked my phone and noticed that we were late, so freaking the fuck out I started waking up the others and getting ready for school. "Kat, Kami wake the fuck up we're 30 mins late for school." Kat opened his eyes checked the time and said, "Oh my god I've never been late before!" The next thing I know both of them are hopping up and rushing to get ready. After we were done getting our uniforms on we grabbed our bags and went downstairs to eat. Since we were already late I suggested taking our time eating breakfast.

Katsuki's POV

After Izu suggested taking our time to eat I decided to make my favorite American breakfast. I remember eating this when we first went to the states and have loved it ever since so every chance I get I make it. After getting everything I needed out I started it took me a good 20 minutes to make 3 of them but I eventually finished and handed the others theirs. Kami said, "Wow kat this looks really, I didn't know you knew how to make this. Thank you. " Izu also said, "Thank you" I said your welcome and then we started eating

 " Izu also said, "Thank you" I said your welcome and then we started eating

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we ate which took about 10 minutes we put our dishes in the sink and grabbed our bags. After making sure we had everything we needed, we started walking to school, as we were walking I thought about yesterday and what we were gonna do about everything. So I asked. "Hey guys I was wondering what are we gonna do about what happened yesterday?" I looked at kami and he just put his head down so I turned to Izu. He looked like he was thinking about it then said "For now lets see if there gonna be fake to our faces and if all goes bad we'll do a group video call with all of our parents and talk about moving back." Kami's head shot up excited and he said, "Back? As in back to America?" Izu shook his head with a smile. After that convo we noticed we were at class so we prepared ourselves for the next couple of events.

I hope you like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment about any mistakes.

A/N:

Sorry this chapter is shorter than I want it to be, I just had to get something out since it's been awhile. Since I made you guys wait so long I will be double updating. If everything goes as planned the next chapter will be out on Christmas or before New years. Merry Christmas and Good Night.