1. Wolf Like Me

1. Wolf like me

The sound of the Wolf Beacons that attracted the future judges attracted something bigger than expected. Birds flew out of the trees, terrified of something unnatural. A huge Creature walked into the area, the wolves ran away in fear, they didn't want to be the Creature's next meal. Cultists looked a bit concerned, why would the wolves run away, it was awfully quiet, too quiet in the Whitetail Mountains.

The Creature stalked the Peggies, it didn't mind if it was some useless human or a wolf that would fill its belly, it did find the Bliss very awful smell. With a sprint the Creature attacked its prey, one slash of its claws and the Peggie was down, guts and blood spilling the ground. The other cultists screamed in fear and shot the Creature immediately as a reflex that would piss of the huge Beast, it let out an angry growl and charged the Peggies. One of the Peggies shot in the shoulder of the Beast with an arrow covered in Bliss, it didn't do anything at first, many Peggies died at the hands of the Creature, ten arrows were shot and finally the beast fell to the ground. The light of the moon was shining proudly at the scene.

After some tedious minutes the Beast was dragged into a cage and brought to Jacob Seed's place, the Beast didn't look as scary when it was unconscious, soft white fur covered its body with some bloodstains coloring its fur, giving it a monstrous look, it looked like a wolf but more human-like. The Seed family was of course informed of the incident that happened at the Beacon. There were many tales of supernatural creatures roaming Hope County's territories, most of them being a load of bullshit but some of them were as real and the wolf-like creature was an example of that. The Seed family heard of the tales, but there was no believing in that when The Father was there to say the words of God.

Jacob examined the Creature, the Moon still gave out the glimmering light. This wasn't some overgrown wolf, it looked more human, the former Soldier thought to himself, the creature's breathing changed to a quicker pace, it opened its eyes and looked directly at Jacob's blue ones. It let out a growly sound and stood up on it's hind legs, still a little wobbly because of the Bliss, the wolf-like creature was taller than Jacob. "Hello there Pup, didn't expect to meet a werewolf or some monster like that." Jacob spoke in a soft tone, the Moon was slowly disappearing in the treeline, the sun was soon to make an entrance in the sky. The Beast sprung forward and tried to destroy the bars of the cage with its jaws, Jacob didn't give an ounce of shock, only thing he could do was think what he would do with such a monster. "Give it another shot with the Bliss." Jacob commanded his soldiers and left the Beast. It's orange coloured eyes were fixated on the oldest Seed brother waiting for another attempt to attack him.

Light crept up in the cage, the Moon leaving the scene. The fur on it's skin was vanished, the body was smaller than before, it revealed a woman, naked as the day she was born.  "What in the world have I done." Mumbled a small voice, she looked around the cage, it was muddy and not very hygienic, she stood up and picked up the smells of the area. It was very early in the morning, a couple of Peggies stood guard with some Judges accompanying them, around Jacob's mansion. The female couldn't remember what she had done in her beastly form, probably something stupid, the reason she's trapped in a metal cage right now.

The smell of blood hanged in the air, something she's very familiar with. She had a irritating pain in her head, like the ones you get when you drink a little bit more beers when you shouldn't. "Anyone here..? Ya know that you guys are terrible hunters, this metal isn't that strong." The Woman tried to break the bars of the cage, while doing so the oldest Seed brother was walking towards the cage. "God damn bars." She didn't succeed to get her freedom back.

The sound of a man coming her way hit her ears and nose, it was an earthy smell. Jacob didn't expect to find a woman here without clothing on, he gazed at her eyes, still that unnatural orange colour. "Who the fuck are you pup? The last time I checked I didn't take a shot of Bliss."

She glared at the strange intimidating man that was much taller than her. "You don't have to know anything about and don't pet name me you measly human being." She was pissed, the headache made it worse, the girl stuck her arm out of the cage, grabbed the former Soldier's shirt and bashed him against the metal bars. Jacob's reflexes weren't as fast as her attack.

"You stupid pup, you have some nerve" the man mumbled. What the two didn't notice that there was more company on the way to the cage. "Well Jacob I didn't think you were the one who would get dominated." The infamous Baptist said, next to him stood The Father Joseph Seed and their little sister Faith Seed. The girl lost her concentration on Jacob and looked straight in to the eyes of John, the soldier took this opportunity to get himself free from the girl's grip.

"So Jacob what do we have here? You said some kind wolf but I don't see a creature but a woman without clothing, that isn't really civil of you Jacob." The Father said, he took a step closer to the cage, "I don't know how but she was first a werewolf, I never sounded so crazy." Jacob muttered and ordered a peggie to get some clothing for the woman.

Joseph nodded, "what's your name Child?" He asked softly.

"Asena Clearwater."

John was eying her breasts, Asena wasn't fazed by it. She gave him a low growl and locked eyesight with the Baptist. Faith nudged him and whispered something in John's ear, he grinned at her, Asena wanted to tear that grin of his face with her claws. Joseph looked at the two and sighed, "John would you please stop exposing your sins, this poor girl is probably very overwhelmed by all of this." The Father asked the the Baptist calmly. Jacob snickered at the words.

Joseph knew deep down that John never got rid of his sins. All of his sins covered his body, like himself but John didn't let them go, he hid them deep down away in his heart. But sometimes it slipped out and that revealed most of the time an unholy sight.

"Of course Father, I would not do it again."

That was a lie.

"If I may ask, are you guys hunters?" Asena didn't think they were, if they were she would be chained up and be poisoned by wolfsbane. The curiosity bubbled in her, but she needed to stay cautious.

"We aren't hunters, we are Project At Eden's Gate."

- Note
Hello lovelies! Welcome to my first fanfic, this is also my first time writing in English so if there any mistakes please take it lightly. 😉 I know I know the description needs to be worked on, I'm not really good at that. 😶

Please enjoy this beautiful meme I found on Pinterest. :)

 :)