Already his eyes were drooping

Presenting the next chapter! PS- I AM SOSOSOSOSOSOSO SOOORRRYYY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!

Percy yawned and stretched as far as he can stretch without fallkng off his chair. Again. Posideon bit his lip and looked away. He wanted to ask his son why he was so tired nowadays. Why he couldn't move for an hour without sitting down in breaks. Why his yawns were considered a routine to him. Why.

Posideon didn't realise he was mumbling to himself.

"Posideon?" Leo Valdez said, flicking his spoon in his bowl of cereal, "You're mumbling to yourself."

"Huh?" Posideon looked up from his toast crumbs, "Sorr-"

A loud snore interpreted Posideon. Now normally if Posideon was Zeus (*shudder*) or Ares (*gag*) he would've blasted the person to smithereens within a blink of an eye.

Percy's eyes were tightly closed, his face was leant against his scrunched fist, nearly falling face-first into his steaming cup of coffee.

Natasha's eyes narrowed suspiciously. Clint, who was sitting in front of Percy, kicked him under the table softly.

Groaning, Percy jerked awake. Already his eyes were drooping.

"Uuugggghhhhhhhhhh!" He drawled, stretching and stifling a huge yawn.

Posideon bit his lip, and sighed dejectedly. The God knew that something was plaguing his son's amneasic mind- but he wouldn't prod. He has seen his son attempt many suscide attempts just so he can be with his family which he fought back to back with, got injured with, lived with- heck fought the world from its own destruction! Posideon still remembers the moment like a scorched brand mar; his son holding Riptide - the bringer of so many good and bad memories- at his heart, his gloomy eyes scrunched up, Percy taking a shuddering breath before-

Posideon didn't want to see glimpses of the mortifying nightmares of a demigod life. He didn't want to show up to Olympus or the Avengers Towers still taking hyperventilating and heart crashing in his ribcage.

He sighed again and looked at the Seven.

Frank was mumbling words to Reyna (probably discussing the matter of Camp Jupiter). His brow was creased with a tense brooding look. Posideon still remembers after the announcement of Frank's death, Mars was shaken up. Posideon could see the trembling hands even though Mars was scowling, his chest puffed up confidently.

Pluto's and Hades's daughter were laughing about something. Posideon hasn't heard that laugh come from Nico in ages. It was like as if he was satisfied with what he's received and that's all he wants.

Thalia and Jason were holding hands as Piper and him played footie under the table. The sibling's knuckles were turning a pale colour from clamping too hard. They lost each other once- and they won't again.

Leo and Tony were playing that amusing game of 'who-can- annoy - Reyna- the - most - without - getting-hurt'. The two mechanics had hit it off so well- they seemed like they were brothers in another life.

Annabeth sulked as she stared at her scrambled eggs. Posideon couldn't help but pity her. Losing your soul mate not once but twice, dying- and then coming back to life only to feel depressed as your lover questions who you are, despite all those quests and adventures they had together.

Steve was reading a newspaper as he sipped at his coffee out of his America Flag decorated mug. Thor was updating Bruce in what was happening on Asgard. Natasha was glaring at Clint behind Percy's slipping head.

Finally, Posideon cleared his throat. The room fell into a hushed silence (okay maybe not complete silence. Percy was still snoring his butt off)

"Everyone get changed"

"What?" Annabeth said, "Why-?"

"...Blue marshmallows..." *snore*

"..."

"Because we are going to the Mall"

Hey guys. I'm really sorry I didn't update as soon as I expected. If I haven't updated in four days then remind me on my profile and I'll tell you when the chappie will hopefully be updated. Bye!