CHAPTER 20 : The Truth

CHAPTER 20 : the truth

CHAPTER 20 :
the truth

Haruhi stared at him, not minding the bustling cars and humid atmosphere. She slowly walked up to him, her fist ready to punch his irritable face. How could he make this a laughing matter? Katsuki looked totally stupid in her perspective.

Katsuki's eyes go wide when he felt her fist come in contact with his cheek. He let out a loud laugh before facing her. "What was that for?"

"That's for hurting my feelings," Haruhi glared at him and was about to throw another punch when he smirkd before holding her hand.

"And was that for loving me?" Katsuki had the guts to tease her.

Haruhi yelled at him and punched his chest with her other hand. She was slowly starting to feel emotions inside her mind, so it was getting her sentimental. It was hitting her hard because the reason for her unsettled mind is right here. Katsuki slowly become serious once he sees those tears threatening to fall.

"When will you ever be serious?" Haruhi whispered to him in a harsh way.

Katsuki sighed. He didn't really want to deal with her now, but he had to. "I'm sorry, Haruhi..."

"Why did you tell her that?" She looked up at him, tears formidable in her eyes. "Do you know how embarrassed I was? Were you the one standing there, open to attack? I didn't know what to say, Katsuki."

He looked down. "Am I that embarrassing to you?"

"Yes!" She shouted at his face. "It's embarrassing for me to even deal with that! Katsuki, I have a reputation and you ruined it!"

Katsuki glared at her. "I think you're going a bit too far. How can a simple confession ruin you?"

Haruhi was about to fight back when she heard him for the second time. She stopped and stared at him blankly. "Huh... what do you mean?"

He didn't want to answer her so he immediately changed the topic. "How about you? Shoto also confessed to you. Why did you reject him?"

She didn't know how to respond. How did he even knew about that? Haruhi looked away.

"Your ultimate crush admitted his feelings for you but you ruined your chance. Shouldn't you be happy because you got his attention and affection all to yourself?" Katsuki sarcastically asked her. "And he  stole my woman..." He cursed under his breath.

Haruhi's eyes widened. She didn't mind his previous words, it seemd like she also had selective hearing when it comes to Katsuki. "So... you're back with Yui?"