I'm in a Guild Now!

A/n: real quick, please know you can change the colors or the entire outfit all together! I just thought yall might like this. Happy reading!-Khari-chan

*Khari's P.O.V*

After Lucy asked that question me, Natsu, and Y/n explained. To save yall some time, and fore you ask, yes I'm going to break the 4th wall since I'm the authors oc! Anywho, to save yall time, I'mma just give yall the short version! Basically, me, Natsu, and Y/n knew each other as kids since Igneel(Natsu's dragon/parent figure), Astro(My dragon/parental figure), and Mizu(Y/n's dragon/parental figure) were pretty close. After they went missing about 7 years ago, we split up to go find them. During my search, I would do missions people didn't want done by guilds, and during one I happened to have to go to Magnolia when I met up with Natsu while getting a meal. We caught up some and then I joined Fairytail. After that the whole thing with that Salamander dude and then Lucy joined and we became team Natsu, and everything else. And now we're here.

*No one's P.O.V*

Y/n and team Natsu(Natsu, Lucy, Khari, and Happy) all walked back to the town which they were reminded that the name was Giunone(gee-u-non-ay). When they arrived Y/n apologized for any fear she caused the townsfolk and of course they forgave her! After that they all headed back to the Fairytail guild in the town of Magnolia.

*Khari's P.O.V*

Finally! We're home! I ended up grabbing Y/n's hand and running the rest of the way to the guild! I accidentally took her by surprise, but she kept up with me nonetheless. She even smiled at me! I'm not gonna lie, I'm actually just really excited to see Gajeel. What??? He's one of my best friends now! Yes, he can be a bit rude, but honestly so can I!

*Y/n's P.O.V*

Khari was so energetic to get to Fairytail that she was running! I guess she really wants me to meet everyone! I also have a feeling there's someone else in play.

"C'mon Y/n! We gotta hurry so we can get you in the Guild as a member!"-Khari

"Okay, okay I'm coming!"

Okay, we made it to the guild. Khari and Natsu just bust open the door and yelled out!

*No one's P.O.V*

"We're back!"-Natsu and Khari

"Hey guys!"-Fairytail Guild.

"Welcome back home!"-Mira Jane

"Glad you made it back okay."-Erza

"Yeah! Me and Natsu even found one of our old friends! Everyone, this is Y/n Aquaridion! She's a Water Dragon Slayer!"-Khari

"Pleasure to meet ya/you Y/n!"-Fairytail Guild

"Pleasure to meet you all as well!"-Y/n

"C'mon! We gotta go to Mira if your gonna join the Guild!"-Khari

"Okay!"-Y/n

Khari, Natsu, Happy, and Y/n proceeded up to the bar and Mira Jane.

"Hello there! How can I help you?"-Mira

"Hey Mira! We need to get Y/n signed up for and as a member of Fairytail! Please!"-Natsu

"Of course! Y/n what color would you like and where?"-Mira

"Ummmm...could I please get it in f/c(favorite color) on my b/p(body part of your choice[example: back of neck, shoulder, etc.])

"Of course! Welcome to the Guild Y/n!"-Mira

"Thanks Mira!"-Y/n

*Y/n's P.O.V*

"Hey guys I'ma go find Gajeel."-Khari

"You mean your, boyfriend!~"-Happy

"He is NOT my boyfriend!"-Khari

Haha! Even if this Gajeel person isn't Khari's boyfriend, she certainly has feelings for him! I can tell by the HUGE blush that's spread across her cheeck right now! Although putting my friend's embarrassment aside...I'm in a Guild now!

A/n: Please let me know how I did!