Answers

Song above: girls like girls by Haley kiyoko

===============

"if we let the villains think that we put up security it'll be easier to Find out other traitors as the villains will be trying to get info on the security and how to take it down" nezu said " How do we know that this plan is full proof" aizawa said " We don't we have to see the plan unfold to make sure that it is" nezu responded " How will we find the other traitors, helping the villains" Midnight asked " All of you just have to keep your eyes open and on alert" Nezu responded "So we don't do anything, what if they figure out how to keep this under the ropes and continue to hid or recruit more traitors" Mic said " We don't I don't know if this plan is full proof or not but we just have to hope that we can follow through... Until then no one is allowed to leave campus unless its a major emergency or attack.." Nezu responded, after that comment the room went quiet " You can leave now" Nezu said sounding kind of sad. After all the teachers left nezu sat down in one of the chairs and sighed to himself.

| back with the lov | ~dekus POV~

When we had got back to the base. It was around lunch time, bakugou and me went into the kitchen to cook and the others went into the living room to watch the news or like a show I wasn't paying attention. It didn't take long for the food to cook maybe about an hour. We didn't make much just enough for everyone that was there at the moment. We had called everyone in the kitchen to eat. We sat there joking having fun we even played a game of monopoly. We want to sleep. we don't really do much when we aren't attacking places or planning to attack places. We act just like the average family. We may seem like villains that only care about themselves but really, We treat each-other like family, we'll fight from time to time but soon enough we'll make up, We may not get along that well but when it comes down to spending time together were like a puzzle confusing but we get there.

| With Class 1A In the cafeteria | ~ Minas POV~

There we were all in the cafeteria it was about an hour before we got to eat but we were all gathered there for a assembly announcement. We had sat there for like 15 minutes talking, Until Nezu came in he stood at the end of all the tables. He stood there for like 2 Minutes. " We have A new Rule for the time being, If not followed You will be suspended for the time being " he said pausing " The campus Will be on lock-down No one out and hopefully no one in.. There will be security Measures to make sure that these rules stay in place, As for food and any other necessities They will be provided once every 2 months and so on" He continued " This way hopefully no more attacks" After saying that everyone just continued our day like normal which I found weird, I ended up attempting to talking to denki about it he was the only one who wasn't being weird but he didn't want to talk to me. I had to resort to my last answer, calling up some new pals.

| back at the Base | ~Dekus POV~

Toga was sleep, tsuyu and uraraka had fell asleep cuddling and me and kacchan are watching a movie on the couch. All of a sudden togas phone rings, she was knocked out so she couldn't hear it And I got tired of the ringing so I was going to decline until I saw the contact name *✨Newest Member✨* "there's is a new member toga didn't tell us about" I whispered, I still answered to finding a very familiar voice...

==========

Words;: 684