PART 1

Raavi arranges a poolside dinner for Shiva as a token of thank you. She had informed him that she would take him for dinner somewhere. He had just nodded and left for work. After everyone went to sleep, Raavi messaged Shiva to come near pool.

Shiva arrives and is surprised to see all the decoration and the tasty yummy food on the table. His eyes then land on Raavi who is wearing the sleevless lavender suit. Raavi looks at him who is wearing his usual black vest.

Shiva: Yeh sab kya hain? Aur Kyun kiya itna sab?

Raavi : Tune hi toh bola 'Itni badi jaan bachayi aur itna Chota Thank You'. Isliye maine yeh socha ki tere liye special dinner tayar karun.

Shiva : Mein iss Thank you ki baat nahi kar raha tha.

Raavi : Toh?

Shiva walks towards her. Raavi keeps taking a step back and stops when she is on the end of pool. Raavi gulps seeing Shiva closer.
She swiftly moves away and push him in the pool.

Splash!!!

Raavi laugh uncontrollably. Shiva holds her hand tightly and pull her in the pool too.

Shiva : Bahot hass rahi thi na.

Raavi makes faces and turns to leave when Shiva holds her hand and pulls her again. This time her back facing his chest.

Shiva: Mujhe mera Thank You toh lene de.

Shiva removes all her hairs and push them on one side giving him a clear view of her back. He kisses her back making her shiver. Raavi close her eyes. He gives her several kisses on her back and then pulls down her one sleeve. He kisses her on her shoulder.
Raavi gasps under his touch.

Raavi: Shiva

Shiva is amazed to hear his name from her mouth. He further proceeds and bites her earlobe.

Raavi: Aah Shiva dheere se karna . Tujhe pata haina mein phoolkumari hoon.

Shiva turns her and holds her chin and make her looks into his eyes. He bends down and kiss her napeline and collarbone. Raavi clutches Shiva's vest tightly and digs her nail into his shoulders. Shiva removes her other sleeve which almost reveals her cleavage. He kisses on her cleavage.

Raavi : Shiva room mein jaate hain please, yaha koi aa jaayega.

Shiva picks her up in bridal style and goes to their room. He enter into the room and keeps her down. He looks at her. Water dripping from her body makes her looks more hot. The dress was clinging to her body revealing her perfect navel and nipples. He could see that her nipples had got hardened. He could not take his eyes off from her.

Raavi: Ghoorna bandh kar ab .

Shiva removes his vest and throws away. Shiva holds Raavi by her waist and pulls her closer. Raavi keeps her hand on his chest and start making circles. He looks at her perfect rosy lips. But before he could capture them , Raavi pulls him by his hair and kiss him. Shiva is shocked at first but then gives in. Both separate after awhile.

Shiva moves forward and is about to remove her suit.
When Krish knocks on the door.

Krish: Bhabhi neeche jo khaana hain aapne banaya hain kya?

Shiva and Raavi come into senses and both turn away from each other. Raavi corrects her suit and open the door.

Raavi : Haan

Krish: Mujhe bahot bhook lagi hain. Mein kha sakta hoon kya?

Shiva: Haan hamara bhi khaana baki hain chal.

All three of them sit together and have dinner.

Krish: Vese aap dono itne gile kyun ho?

Raavi: Voh shower tut gaya.

Krish: Kya?

Shiva : Iska matlab hain shower chal nahi raha tha toh mein theek karne gaya usme bheeg gaye.

Krish: Acha matlab full paani wala romance chal raha tha. Mein galat time pe aagya matlab. Acha vese teri tabiyet kaisi hain Shiva?

Shiva looks at him confused while Raavi becomes nervous.

Krish: Haan kal hum sab ghumne ja rahe hain par Raavi bhabhi ne bola teri tabiyet achi nahi hain isliye tu aur bhabhi nahi aa paayenge.

Shivaa: Achaaaaa oh

Shiva looks at Raavi who is blushing.

Krish: Par abhi dekh kar toh lag raha hain teri tabiyet achi hain . Toh kal aa rahe ho tumlog?

Shiva: Meri toh achi hain par Raavi ki bigad gayi hain. Isliye hum nahi aa paayenge.

Raavi hurriedly takes the plate and leave from there. She goes into her room and sleeps thinking what is going to happen the next day.