PART 2

Next Morning Raavi helped Dhara to pack tiffins for their outing.

Dhara : Raavi dhyaan rakh apna agar kuch bhi chahiye toh phone karna.

Gautam : Haan hum kal subah aayenge ab

Raavi : Theek hain

Shiva comes out yawning. He helps Gautam to carry bags and sets them in the car. When all leaves. Shiva comes at dining table and sees Raavi taking up the plates. Raavi senses him and turns around.

Raavi blushes hard and looks down. Shiva comes closer to her. With every step that Shiva takes towards her Raavi goes crazy. She holds on to the dining table tightly. Shiva comes closer to her. Their bodies almost touched giving shivers to Raavi. Shiva bends and his one arm goes behind her back but instead of grabbing the waist as she thought that's what he might do, he picks up the apple behind her. Raavi looks at him confused. He starts chewing the apple.

Shiva : Acha Raavi, aaj mujhe thoda kaam hain toh mujhe late hoga aane mein. Shayad raat bhi ho jaaye toh mere liye khaana mat rakhna.

Shiva turns away smirking but doesn't miss the chance to see her cute angry pout. Shiva leaves away smiling.

Raavi : Yeh bhootnath ko kuch yaad hain ki nahi. Aise kyun behave kar raha hain.

She angrily takes all the plates and goes to kitchen. She completes all her kitchen chores and goes to her room. She keeps looking at her phone hoping that Shiva might call but he doesn't. She keeps waiting for him because she knows he can't stay hungry.
Slowly she falls asleep and wakes up around 6 pm. When she opens her eyes she finds a black off shoulder gown lying on her bed. It had a chit with it which read ' Get ready by 9 pm and meet me in the backyard ' - Shiva

Raavi smiles widely and takes the gown and swirls with it. She decides that she would get ready so beautifully that Shiva wouldn't be able to take his eyes from her.

She freshens up and wear the gown. She had first time worn the off shoulder dress. She wasn't feeling uncomfortable but she was feeling different. She kept her hair open and wore a necklace so as to cover the cleavage which dress was showing. She got ready and kept looking at the clock to struck 9.

As soon as it was the time she went to backyard and was awestruck to see the decoration. There were lanterns hanging all around. In centre was a table for two with delicious food. Fairy lights all over the backyard just added more beauty. She was admiring all the decoration when her eyes land on a masculine body wearing perfectly ironed black shirt and jeans. Shiva looked hot. Raavi couldn't stop staring at him.

Shiva came near her and checked her out from top to bottom. He took out the chairs and signed her to sit. He sat next to her and looked at her who was also looking at him.

Raavi : Tu toh late aanewala tha na? Bahot kaam tha na tujhe toh

Shiva : Tune mujhe kal itna acha surprise diya toh mein kyun koi kasar chodun.

Raavi smiles at him. He serves her the food.
They both eat food while talking. They talk about their silly childhood fights and she tells him about how much she used to hate him when he used to pull her hair. He tells her that even though he never praised her in childhood but she always looked beautiful.

Shiva: Chal ab room mein jaate hain bahot neend aa rahi hain.

Raavi smiles. Raavi had multiple thoughts while going to her room. She was thinking how to say to him that she loves him. Her thoughts were broke when she saw him leaping into the bed and sleeping.

Raavi : Shiva tu so raha hain?

Shiva : Ha toh aur kya karunga?

Raavi gets angry and turns away but Shiva stands up and holds her hand and pulls her back. Raavi tries to free herself. Shiva pulls her hair on one side and slowly whispers in her ears.

Shiva : I LOVE YOU MRS RAAVI SHIVA PANDYA

These words were more than enough for Raavi. Her anger melt in few seconds. She turned around and tightly hugged him not letting even air to pass from them. Shiva hugged her back.

Raavi : I LOVE YOU TOO SHIVA

Both stayed in the same position for sometime. Shiva broke the hug and wiped all her tears and kissed her cheek. This time Raavi too kissed his cheek. Shiva slowly removed her earrings and kissed on each earlobe.  He turned her around and removed the necklace giving him a full view to her cleavage. He kissed her bare shoulders and slowly his kiss started going down to her collarbone to her neck and stopped at her cleavage. He gave a small hickey to her there which earned him a moan from her.

Raavi slowly unbuttoned his shirt and kissed him at each button that she removed. Shiva removed his shirt and threw it away. Raavi kept her hands on his chest as a support and slightly bit his earlobe.

Shiva turned her around and slowly unzipped her gown. He gave her kisses on her back. As his lips touched her back,  she was going weak in her knees. She took the support of bed and clutched it firmly. He removed her gown and turned her around. He held her chin up.

Shiva : I can wait you know if

Before he could complete his sentence Raavi's lips touched his. Shiva grabbed her waist tightly. She dig her nails into his hair. They broke apart after sometime. Shiva looked at her. Here she was naked infront of him. Shiva took her to bed and he layed on top of her.

He gently massaged her both boobs and kissed each of them. He took them in his mouth one by one. Raavi held his hair tightly. Shiva went down and kept kissing her belly. He slowly entered inside her and made sure that she was comfortable with it. He rubbed her thighs earning a moan from her. The whole night went in pleasure.

Next morning Raavi woke up and found her sleeping on Shiva's chest. She smiled at him and thanked God that finally she had found her khushiyaan. She woke up and got ready as she knew everyone would be arriving soon.

She went down and prepared breakfast for everyone. Shiva came into the kitchen searching for her.

Shiva : Mujhe bhi bhook lagi hain

Raavi : Haan bas hogya

Shiva : Khaane ki nahi

Shiva held her by arms and kissed her lips.

Raavi : Bass abhi sab aate hi honge.

Shiva : Haan toh tu meri biwi hi hain.

Saying this he captured her lips again. When they heard some giggling. They were shocked to see everyone standing at the door. Raavi ran in one direction and Shiva ran in other.

Krish : Finally inko pyaar ho hi gaya. Dhara Bhabhi mein bhi kisi se pyaar karta hoon.

Dhara and Gautam slaps their forehead and laugh.