calling from beyond the grave

You woke up from your slumber, rubbing you eye with the back of your hand. It had been a few days since the news had run the story of the recent murders, and since then it had just been you in the apartment. Tanaka, Suga and Noya had left to go visit Asahi, which was their old friend. You had been invited as well but you ultimately decided to turn down the invitation. 

You rose from your bed and decided to check the time, it said 23;22. It was still night time. Frowning at the phone, you went over to the curtains and opened them, only to be met with darkness. 

Shrugging it off, you scrolled on your phone and clicked on Tanaka's number, hearing the incessant ring for about three chimes until a voice came from the other end.

"Oh my god," He shouts through the phone, causing you to flinch and move it away from your ear. "You're alive! Guys, she's alive!" 

You assumed that he was talking to Noya, Suga and most likely Asahi. "Well, obviously I am. Unless I'm calling from beyond the grave."

Ryu could practically see the eye roll through the phone, "We thought you were dead. You weren't answering our calls, texts, anything!" 

"So you thought I was dead but still decided to stay at Asahi's and not come check on me?" There was silence on the other side of the phone, "Yeah, thought so. Anyway, when are you guys back?"

Just as soon as you finished your sentence, you heard shuffling. "Hey Y/N," it was Noya, "We're back tomorrow morning,"

"Ah okay, do you guys need picking up?" They most likely would have the hang over from hell, knowing those three. 

"Yes please!" Noya says excitedly, eliciting a smile from you. 

"Well I guess I'll see you then! Say hi to Koshi for me." With that, you hung up the phone and threw it back on your bed. 

You began to walk out of your bedroom and into the living room, briefly surveying the area to see how messy the guys left it in. It was rather tidy, save from the few beer bottles. You made a mental note to thank them and then moved towards the kitchen, feeling rather hungry all of a sudden, most likely from the fact that it was nearly midnight and you had no clue when you actually went to bed. 

Once you reached the fridge, you opened it and eyed the contents; literally nothing. You made a huff of annoyance and slammed the fridge door shut. "Grocery shopping at midnight it is." You say to yourself, slightly agitated. 

Picking up your jacket and purse, you walked out the front door and locked it, starting your walk to the grocery store. In fairness, it was only a ten minute walk give or take so the idea that danger was around the corner didn't really fill your mind all too much. 

Once you made out of the apartment, you walked in the rather cold air. You slightly berated yourself for going out in only sweats, hoodie and a jacket. You cross your arms over your chest a continued the walk, trying to keep all the body heat confined to you.. 

After a few minutes of walking, you heard a noise. Normally you would mind your own damn business, but for some reason, you didn't. You turned around slightly to see if it came from behind you. When nothing come of that, you turned to look right which happened to lead straight down an alley way. The alley was dark and empty, and somehow looked even more cold than everywhere else did. Whether it be due to the eerie nature of it or because it looked like it never saw the light, you didn't know. What you did know though, was that it wasn't as empty as you previously thought. There were three people down it. Two of them were stood up whilst the other was kneeling on the floor. For a second you thought you stumbled upon three people have sex, but you were sorely mistaken. 

There was a few beats of silence before a loud bang fled through your ears, making you cover them on instinct. You recognised that sound. It was a gun shot. 

You watched as the person who was previously kneeling on the floor fall to the ground with a loud thud. Eyes wide, you looked up at the other two who were standing. They were both looking at you. Staring. Not taking their eyes off of you like you were some kind of prey. One was relatively shorter than the other, but you couldn't make out their faces which annoyed you. 

You still hadn't moved from that place on the sidewalk, you were just stood still. Not daring to move. You couldn't even tell if you were scared, what you did know was that you were most likely in shock. What you did also know was that the two people, which you now could gather were both men, stating to walk towards you. However, just as they were about to exit the alley way, a car came past with their lights on, shining through the night. The cars headlights light up the alley way ever so slightly, just enough to expose the face of shorter man of the two. He had blond hair with dark roots. 

"It's fucking you," you say breathlessly, "Tanaka isn't going to believe this."

┏━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┓

authors note: okay hello again, I know I said that I'd be active and post regularly but I didn't and here we are. however, I am hoping this new chapter will get me back into it. I hope you enjoy c:

 ┗━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━┛