chapter 2: the pet show

As time marches by as the animals playing the ball, Bonnie sees a poster of the cat jumping through the hoop and a dog juggling.

Bonnie: Hey guys, I see a poster on top of a tree that reads 'Brooklyn pet show: 10:30 pm at night', maybe we should enter.

???: HA! Like someone is wild as you are.

Simon: who said that?

???: me! Fifi. That's who.

Fifi: why in the world can you possibly can champions of the pet show.

Face it! You all are wild and there's no changing that, wild animals can never win the pet show.

Donnie: (angrily) we know who we are!

Fifi: really? Then, maybe you should be able to win the competition, when you are training.

Simon: I don't think it's a good idea to win, everyone will be scared of us.

Donnie: yeah, but we come this way.

Fifi: so what do you say, you win you can have the trophy, and take it home.

If you lose, I can have that trophy fair and square.

Sunny: deal.

Sunny: (frightened, hushed) before we should do this, shouldn't we tell our owners?!

Donnie: of course, sunny, that's why we came this far for.

As everyone gathered their pets they saw the pet show poster on the tree stump.

Donnie: there is no way we can't do this, we have do something for the pet show or we'll lose this competition, guys, right?

Simon: and this is why we can't win the show because of domesticated pets to Be Obedient for the day.

"FYI, this what a pet show poster looks like."

Donnie: Well, what are we waiting for, we gotta have to be obedient to win the competition.

At home, everyone eating their dinner and Donnie eat his dinner aggressively and made a mess.

Everyone looked at Donnie mad and worried and Donnie smiled nervously.

The doorbell rings and adult man opens the to reveal another family and Simon the lion, and sat next to Donnie on the his bed.

Simon: so, do you think you have an idea of winning the pet show at 10:30 pm on July 4 of independence day.

Donnie: we have to make sure if we can train we'll able to win this trophy for us.

Simon: but we're wild animals and of course, exotic pets for everyone.

Donnie: I know, but that's what makes us who we are of different personalities and talents and we show them.

Simon: ok.