When Things Couldn't Get Any Worse

Hey before we start reading...
I just wanted to mention my friend helped me with this, I'm pretty cringe when it comes to sexy time stuff...
Anyways..

*Warning*
This chapter contains sex...

**Kurt's pov**

I woke up in the morning see the sun rise up above from the window. I adjusted to the sound of fire in the next room. I panicked what the fuck there's a fire!!

Maybe Courtney set the house to bits to kill me!!

I pulled myself upright position. Through the crack of the door I could see courtney. Her hair was orange, did she dye it?

Courtney had woke up and sat near the fireplace it was cold and I felt the cold sweat feeling as I stood up slightly straight. I had scoliosis so i tilted a little to the side it was a habit because of my bad posture and how I sleep.

I walk into the room where courtney was, Courtney was sitting down near the fire with her silk lingerie and chocker. I could see through it the fire showing her figure, I felt embarrassed...

"Hey..good morning" she looked up from the fire and smiled slightly.

Then I knew it...she is playing a Façade because Kristen was here
The hardest step I ever took was to blindly trust someone even if it were my evil wife.

"Don't be shy sit with me" she dug her nails into the red leather couch that matched her nails and lipstick.

she looked into my eyes. She was evil as hell but a part of her was hot like that. "Sit. down. now!" She growled.

"Uhm okay" I sat down next to her and she smiled at me, I was unsure what was going to happen, she cleared her throat.
She grabbed out a pocket knife...Shit!

She glided the blade across my arm, I flinched away.

"If you ever leave me you will have hell to pay, i mean it Kurt, if you do I'll be getting people to find you, understand"

she sternly looked at me and then her face changed and looked sad...

"I'm so sorry I just am not sure if our relationship is great y'know we argue to much all the time!!" she started crying barely wiping her eyes.

We? I think she meant Her...

This time I actually felt like she was actually sorry and I felt sorry for her in a way...I guess I'm just a soft person, even to the people who hurt me...

She put a hand on top of mine and she then started to kiss me I couldn't help it but for some reason it felt great to me, even though I felt grossed out by the taste of alcohol that had linger in her mouth.

she make the kiss deeper and harder she tried to take off my pants and I pulled her away she began sucking my neck and biting and I felt intoxicated by it.

"I can tell you're enjoying this way-way to much" she whispered trying to be sexy...she pulled her silk lingerie she was practically naked under it all...

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me, mmm" she moaned.

Why am I like this? I thought. I hate her and now we are doing this?