11.

This Chapter Long and Lovey Dovey AF ^.^
---------------------------------------------------------------
Lets just get it out there: Lando could not get his mind off kissing Zaira, it was almost like an unhealthy addiction underway. The feeling of her body close to his, there were moments in the day where the people working with him would find him looking straight at something or someone and not notice it, caught in a day dream of what it would feel like to be in the arms of a certain girl again.
Which brings us here in his kitchen where everything he's been dreaming about for the past couple of days has wrapped her legs wrapped around his torso sitting on his countertop. As much as Lando wanted to be closer to her he had two problems 1) he didnt wanna go too fast and make her uncomfortable and 2) he really didn't want to come off as somebody who just wanted to makeout with her all day, he also really enjoyed her personality. As he felt her calves pull him closer to her on the countertop he flattened his arm against her back pushing her close. Not like they could be any closer. She slid her tongue on his bottom lip, making him part his lips. If i had to describe it you, the kiss right now felt like call me by your name by lil Nas where the ones that night felt like the one at the end of you belong with me by Taylor swift. Her hands roaming his back before sliding up to his neck pulling his head closer, fuck thought Lando, this will be the death of me. He loved the way she kissed him, it would always start gentle and sweet, her lips caressing his and but it ended up in open mouthed tongue employed confident kisses and the way she would pull him closer, that part made his stomach flip.
For Zaira, kissing him was like the planets aligning, she felt weightless as if she was floating in the sea. The feeling of Lando's body close to her set off fireworks under her skin, she loved and hated how slow he was taking it. Before Lando all the boys she had been with were so excited to get closer and loose the clothes almost never savouring the kiss but Lando felt like he had all the time in the world, to taste and cherish even the smallest of things. Bittersweet when u want someone a closer, and whether Zaira would say it or not, her body definitely would. As she pulled back, she looked at Lando's eyes sea green, lips slightly swollen with lip gloss on them, Zaira laughed bringing a finger up and wiping it off his lips making him go red "lip gloss looks great on u norris" she said smirking, as wiped it on the paper towel, "i can thank you for it" he said chuckling, she unwrapped her legs from his torso and Lando stepped back a couple of steps not too excited about the space between them. she slid down from the countertop looking at her phone "so me and the girls come to baku on? Um friday right?" She asked looking up at him expectantly "yes and stay in the HILTON!! Thats where I'm staying" he said stressing upon the Hilton part like a kid, "okay, Yes Aubrey did find a 2 bedroom suite there, we shall book it for the weekend" she said smiling and putting down her phone, "how long will you be gone for?" lando asked, he knew how hard she worked and wanted her to have a good vacation, but what if the thought of her on vacation meeting some really handsome dude who probably lived here and not out of a suitcase and didnt drink milk made him wince in his head "Um leaving on Tuesday Morning, then over the weekend in Baku with you and then I'll be back on Thursday evening" she said, moving her hands around, she noticed the look on Lando's face, duller as he counted the days "someone looks like they are gonna miss me" she said cockily smiling, "miss? Baah no I just wanted to know how long would it be peaceful here for. Good riddance you know" he said trying to cover up his anxiety by humour. Typical. "Sureee, Im so excited, my bikinis have come in. To be on vacation with your girls and wear pretty clothes. What dreams are made of" lando could see the excitement in her eyes, "wrong Lando is what dreams are made of" he said sassily, "yes those are called nightmares" Said Zaira laughing. "When am I seeing you again?" He asked putting an arm around her waist if he could have a hand on her 24/7 he would, "um sunday evening lateish? If u're free?" She asked, raising an eyebrow, "works for me, mine right?" He said cross checking, "sure" she said and "whats the plan for sunday?" He asked innocently but her brain making Zaira go red, her mind, adress? The gutter. "Skin care lando, look at your nose? The blackheads are disturbing" she said making Lando chuckle. "i better get going i have to get to the stables" she said, as much as she wanted to stay here and kiss him more she had responsibility she couldn't wreck.
"Honey, I'm home" Zai said as she walked through the front door to find no one in the house. Even though the guard on the gate said that Lando was very much home. They had spoken a few hours ago and confirmed that she would come around 1, it was one and the house empty. She gave Lando a call only for it to be missed, as she walked through the house she saw everything was perfectly in its place, her phone rang and Lando's name shone, "hello where are you Nozza?" She asked looking at the little helmets lined up, "Zaira hello im in the garden, Jons here, we're finishing working out" he said sounding breathless, "oh okay hold on i'll be there" responded Zaira who works out on a sunday, psychopaths. She slid open the door into the garden seeing Lando in a blue tee and joggers with jon in shorts, Lando's neck turned as he heard the sliding door open a smile instantly taking home on his place, "Zaiiii" he said, "Lannnnndo" she said giggling, "Zai this is jon my trainer, Jon this is Zai th-" "the reason u're so into ur hip thrusts these days?" Said John teasing Lando, his cheeks heating up. "Okay back to work" he said, "Zaira u wanna join?" He asked teasing her "No way I'll just watch" she said taking a seat on the ledge, she watched Lando work out, watching his curls move, muscle pump, his face get lopsided as they neck trained making Zai giggle, she took a picture of them adding it to her favourites. In that moment she could spend every sunday just sitting and watching him, admiring him, caramel curls in the sunlight, sea green eyes twinkling just like the water on shore, radiated the feeling of being home, at peace, revitalising.
As Jon left and zaira made herself comfortable on the couch and turned on "the intern" while Lando was in the shower. Engrossed in the movie she didn't hear Lando's footsteps as he walked in and only took notice of his presence when he was in the living room a smile breaking on her face, "so much better nice and clean. U should shower more often" she said, he plopped down on the couch next to her, looking right in her eye, the eye contact making butterflies flutter in Zaira's stomach "You're so pretty when u're quite Zai" he said cockily grinning, "oh shut up" she said grabbing the pillow and hitting him with it. "So what are you watching?" He said throwing an arm around her, his arm going over shoulder as he rubbed her arm with his hand, he realised how much of their skin was touching finally taking in account her outfit which was a tiny white croptop and oversized grey sweatpants. Monochrome. Just how Lando liked things. He loved how soft her skin felt under his touch, like butter, Zaira felt like butter melting into his touch. "Its the intern. Rober Deniro Anne Hatheway, Classic" she said eyes focused on the tv, nuzzling her face in his chest. Whiffing in his cologne, her stomach getting fuzzy with how good he smelled, ladies you know what I am talking about. "You're smelling me like a dog Zaira" he said chuckling, "no i am not your honour this man is lying" she said raising her head only to have Lando's other hand put it back on his chest. "Zai this movie is crap what is it even about" Lando said, "just sh u're so annoying to watch anything with" zaira said furrowing her brows.
She sniffled as Ben and Jules had a heart to heart in the hotel room, Lando's chest tightened, was she crying, at this movie?! "Zai, zaira" he said softly, his thumb raising her face to look at him, to find her teary eyed, "this part just always gets me how much of a loser do i look right now" she said bursting in a chuckle as she tried to wipe away the falling tears "who knew u'd be such a big softie all that mean talk for what" said Lando holding her close a little smile on his face, not wanting to embarrass her in the moment, he was happy to see this side of her, he had always felt it shine through her quippy remarks but to see her for what she was a girl who cries when she watches emotional movies about an old man and his boss, someone with a delicate heart.
As the movie ended Zaira looked at Lando, "so um I should make a move now?" She said, "NO WHAT, stay, you're gonna be gone for 2 weeks" he said his lower lip jutted out, "oh what happened to good riddance" she said imitating him, "Stay Zaira, Tomorrow morning you can leave at 5. I won't ask for even 5 minutes" he said, his puppy eyes coming out just when it needed to, Zaira was gonna miss him for 2 weeks and his face right now was doing such a tempting job, "what about the stream u have to do right now" she asked, "um u sit across from me , the camera doesn't cover that area and and um u can study, im sure u have ur books in the car u always do, afterwards we'll get dinner?" He said "hmmmm now what do i get for leaving my beloved bed for an entire night" Zaira said acting pricey, but beginning to walk towards him, "what do u want except being in my bed?" He said grinning, "a hoodie"  "what" Lando said breaking into a laugh, "yes man its fucking cold here I do not wanna be hot anymore i just wanna be comfy" she said, wrapping him in a hug, he pressed a finger to her forehead, "u're a weirdo Zaira" he said, "come".
As Lando set up his stream, Zaira changed into the hoodie now officially looking homeless but she was unsure if removing the sweatpants was the right move so Adam Sandler vibes it was. He got her books and set them up on the other side of his computer, from his everything basket giving her some noise cancelling headphones. As she sat across from him studying her glasses on and Lando found himself looking at her multiple times during the stream, sitting in a hoodie headphones on, pencil playing with her lips, he couldn't believe that this was reality and she was here sitting in front of him, even chat questioned what he was looking at, But Lando just laughed and said he added a new work to the art collection in his house. Zaira could feel the vibrations from his shenanigans and worked hard to stay concentrated at her work, glancing and smiling at him being silly a couple times, he was so pretty who could blame her. As Lando finished the stream, Zaira was so deep in thought she didn't notice uptill the point Lando physically, this man straight up sat on her lap, Grinning at her, pearly whites and full display, she slipped her headphones down to her neck wrapping her arms around him "what the fuck Lando, are u a kid" she asked laughing, "maybe, definitely" he said, getting up.

As Lando and Zaira finished dinner and cleaned up the dishes and got into bed, Zaira decided to connect her phone to speaker putting some music on. Lando changed into a pair of shorts and walked in to the room looking at Zaira sitting cross legged on his bed, "I think you need to loose the t shirt" she said, cheekily, "you loose the pants eminem" he said teasing her getting into bed. As Lando got into bed sitting up Zaira craved being closer to him, it had been a long day. She moved closer to him, to seat herself next to him. "Hmm" she said looking in his eyes, "hmm" he said lazily, she moved her face closer to his, closing the gap between their lips. She put her hands on the nape of his neck. Lando stabilised the kiss, slow and sweet, he parted her lips and let his tongue in exploring her mouth, lando felt fuzzy as he felt her hands travel over his stomach, his arms, back to his neck and into his curls. Lando put his arm around her moving them over her back, in to her hair, tickling her scalp and back down again, he pulled her closer, Zaira decided to move closer, lifting her leg across him, not straddling him never breaking their kiss.
She felt him smile through the kiss, she put her hands in his hair, the kiss getting slow, she felt his hands on her waist, toying with the hem off her sweatshirt before sliding inside to hold her waist, he waited to feel if she was getting uncomfortable. Lando's hands on her waist, talk about melting, she leaned into him, wanting more contact, so he moved his hands up her back and down holding her waist again. She moved her hands down to Lando's t shirt, pulling at the end, a clear 'get this off'. He pulled away as her hands pulled the t shirt off of him, Zaira fell speechless, his toned abs calling her in, was this gods reward for choosing a noble profession? She dived in kissing his neck, wet sloppy kisses down it, She could feel the goosebumps on his skin, she slid her tongue up to his ear lobe slightly biting it, she felt him clear his throat trying to cover a moan, smirking before moving her lips to his.
Lando could feel the heat in his cheeks, no way was he gonna loose this battle, he took his arm outside and rubbed her back inching lower and lower with every downstroke, testing the waters. As much as he wanted to win this, the last thing he wanted was to kill the vibe by creeping her out, for Zai? Gosh this man was going so painfully slow, she moved a hand away from his neck grabbing his from her back and placing it firmly on her butt. Lando's stomach was officially doing somersaults, he first rubbed it, he felts her hips push out, begging for more contact, smirking he slowly squeezed her butt causing her to gasp.
As Zaira pulled away, she looked at him, his hands still on her butt, but now resting, "sleep?" She asked, her eyes looked tired, she thoroughly had enjoyed their make out session but now was low on energy, waking up at 5am has its cons ok. "Sure" lando said smiling, the funny thing about Lando was how his lips swelled when he would makeout for a while, "ur lips are swollen" said Zaira as she slid, down into his arms, "oh are they" he said going red, touching his lips, "oops well" he said. He felt her shift, "what are u doing?" He asked, as he watched her struggle, "loosing the eminem pants, im a woman of holding up my bargain" she said winking, "oh yes" he said, as he felt her leg slide up to his stomach and her cuddle in. All Lando could think about was how he would want this everyday. He kissed her forehead as she smiled up at him. He slid one of his hands to her butt, drawing circles with his fingertips on her sweatshirt, "u may have a lil obsession" she said quietly, "its new found" he said turning the lights out.
As Lando woke up the next morning he felt kisses being laden on his back, he actually didn't even realise they were kisses till he turned to see a giggling Zai, "good morning Handsome" she smiled, "what time is it?" He asked his voice hoarse, "8" she said, he sighed closing his eyes again, she whispered "Lando you like being the little spoon" Lando's face went pink, "its cute borderline childish" she said, "well thats just the way I am" he said eyes closed, a little smile on his face.