•T W E N T Y T H R E E•

•Jenelle Dior Wright•

Monday, October 4th
__________________________________ jenelledior's story...

Monday, October 4th__________________________________ jenelledior's story

"I'm pretty than a motherfucka, hoes be lookin okay. She think that she fuckin wimme, is this bitch okay?"
_______________________________

I close and lock my car as I arrive to my school. Today just feels like it's gonna be a good day, hopefully. After School, I'm meeting with my dad along with my man and my brother going with me. I'm trying to stay positive because I don't know how this gone go. Walking into school, I go to our normal meeting spot at the table and seen laii.

Me- hey girl *putting my stuff down*

Lailah- hey boo

I gave her a hug before sitting down next to her.

Lailah- what you so happy in the morning for? This ain't like you *laughing*

Me- I don't know actually, I just woke up like this

Lailah- hmm

Me- where Derek at? Didn't you ride with him today?

Lailah- Yeah, he'll be back, he had to talk to a teacher I think

Me- good, let's talk. What's going on with your dad? Why he not at home, I ain't forget abt yesterday?

Lailah- girl my parents got into it again and my mom kicked his ass out

Me- damn what happened now?

Lailah- so like a few weeks ago he got laid off from his job and ever since then, he just been on the couch not doing shit. Like last week, he was supposed to get my little brother from school and he left him there till like 5 and my mom had to pick him up from the teacher house.

Me- damn

Lailah- yeah and then I guess something else happened idk, and they was just arguing hella and my mom just fed up at this point. She told me herself that she didn't wanna get married just to argue everyday.

Me- like she want a divorce?

Lailah- I don't know, but he ain't been home since Thursday last week. And it's Monday

Me- wow that's crazy. How do you feel about all this?

Lailah- I mean, I'm used to it at this point. I don't really care that much, I'm finna go to college. I'm just worried about Holden. Yk he's only 5

Me- yeah. Damn that's hard, I'm sorry yall going through that.

Lailah- it's fine, forreal, they'll probably be cool next week it's not that serious

Me- okay, you know I'm here for you when you need me right?

Lailah- yeah I know

After that, Derek came back to the table with Vallyk and Mike.