-chapter 43-

"Oi wake up idiot." I flicker your eyes open to hear a male voice.

I mumble tiredly sitting up realising that an irritated Levi was waling you up.

"Umm morning?" I look at him sheepishly.

"You drooled on my damn pillow, now i need to waste my time and clean it." He complains.

"What?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Get off i need to change the pillow cover." He shakes me.

"Are you trying to say im diseased?" I ask crossing my arms.

He doesn't respond and finally pulls you out of his bed and you fall onto the floor landing on our back.

"Go drink the tea i made you in my office and then head to the training grounds, its training day." He instructs as he removes the 'diseased' pillow cover.

I stand up and head out slightly embarrassed about drooling on his pillow; i guess my sleep was more comfortable than before.

My face was probably red of embarrassment too but I decided to brush that off and not beat myself up too much about it.

He is just an overreacting clean freak fairy so that is normal. I wonder how im not a clean freak even though i was from the underground too.

After getting a morning greeting from Commander Erwin, i continue my way to the training grounds. The first person i saw there was Armin, Sasha and Connie.

"Hey." I greet.

"Morning." Armin smiles.

"I can't tell if we are early or not but at least im not the only one here." Connie chuckles.

"Shut up and finish off the potatoes i fried for you." Sasha scolds him.

"You woke up early to fry potatoes?" I ask.

"Yeah, it makes me motivated for the day." She smiles and then takes a bite of her potato.

"My..they look tasty may i try some?" Armin rubs his nape.

"You shouldn't ask, take them!" Sasha talks with her mouth full.

"In that case im taking some too." I laugh.

I pick up a fried potato and take a small bite and to my surprise it's quite good.

After a while the rest of the squad arrived and ate Sasha's delicious fried potatoes until some grumpy man came.

"The hell you all here for?" He makes us flinch.

Uh oh its Levi.

Everyone turns around and salute trying to hide their stuffed up mouths in sync...which we fail.

"We are not training to eat food, we are training to fight...20 laps all of you." He scolds at us.

We all huff in disappointment and get to running under the early sun. I ran next to Armin to keep him in track just in case he clumsily falls again.

"Do you want to Annie again?" Armin leans his head closer to my ear.

"Yeah, when?" I agree and ask.

"At some point today or tonight?" He suggests.

"Sure thing." I smile.

"Make sure not to forget that Hitch will come out of no where scaring us." Armin laughs.

"Yeah." I laugh back.