Breaking point

It's a pet peeve of mine when people steal art so, at the beginning of every chapter you'll be greeted by one of my own drawings.
———————————————————————

These are just small announcements before we get into the story:

-no specific timeline
-non canonical map

-In this chapter you'll be seeing 'colour' instead of the American way 'color'
I've seen people confused on this subject before.

-I give anyone full permission to correct any spelling, grammar and/or punctuation mistakes,
I'm an illiterate dyslexic person but I still want people to enjoy reading this fic
———————————————————————

Chapter one
Breaking point

Kokichi woke up as tired as always, everyday was the same, day after day Kokichi never felt anything new.

He stretched his bone-like arms behind his head before he let out a grumble with a scrunched up face that was complaining about the exhaustion for him.

The 5'1 boy headed out of his dorm room, the door being almost 2 feet taller than he.
Kokichi managed to walk out of the room after struggling to not get tripped by a box, it wasn't exactly easy with his already fogged 'n tired vision.

Stumbling a bit in the hallway Kokichi finally made it into the cafeteria where everyone would be gathered in 30 or more minutes. The scrawny boy intentionally wakes up earlier than everyone for multiple reasons but mostly the idea of being alone.

It's not like Kokichi hates his fellow classmates he would just rather not get yelled at in the fresh morning, his head would already be pounding with the lack of energy he has, but getting glared and shouted at might be enough to make the already tired boy faint.
It's simply just calming when he's by himself.

Kokichi grabbed a single bottle of Panta from the fridge, he's aways had a thing for carbonated drinks but the way this dark purple drink is so painfully sugary he can feel it coating his throat and the artificial colouring staining his tongue a much more vibrant colour than the drink appeared to be in the clear bottle; he obviously enjoys much more than any other carbonated drink.

After he stood frozen, spacing out on the full bottle for a quick second, he headed out of the cafeteria and back into his cluttered dorm. Kokichi planned on working on his 'evil scheme' once he arrived back at his dorm room. His plan wasn't actually evil of course, maybe if the liar acted differently he might have actually been labeled a hero instead of an annoying brat, in all fairness he was pretty annoying...

On his way back to his dorm an unfortunate event happened, while yawning from the draining exhaustion that he was still experiencing, he bumped into a wall,
he was walking quite slowly so it wasn't enough of a force to knock him down yet it still shocked him enough to drop his beloved Panta.

It would have been fine if it was any other day when he only opened the sugary drink in his room, of course it still would have been a pain since it got shaken around causing it to over flow with fizz but at least after the drink calmed down he would've been able to enjoy the rest.
Today was different, Kokichi didn't wait, instead of the fizz bubbling to the cap, it went straight to the floor.

The sweet purple drink started to spill and spill and spill, the boy just stood watching not fully processing what happened.
"shit" the dark purple a haired boy mumbled in a horse voice under his breath. The Panta he got at breakfast everyday was most likely going to be the only thing he digested this day.
Annoyed at how he would now have to go back to the cafeteria to get another bottle, he sighs.