𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

His plumped gorgeous lips.

That's all she could think of. His talented juicy lips that smashed against her own was something she didn't know she needed. It didn't take long for her arms to creep around his neck taking Mr Kim's advice and making it come to life. Jimin was unreal, he was an amazing kisser. His strong arms making their way down her back making her heart jumped as the kiss continued to heat, explode against her mouth.

This moment she loved.

She wanted this. Needed this. Wanting not to think of her tutor for one straight second and Jimin is sure to perfectly deliver it for her with no worries.  Jimin crushed his chest against her own pressing his hands on her ass quickly carrying her on his arms. She happily wrapped her legs around his tiny waist which the male was happy about.

"Jimin..." the older smirked into the kiss his fingers making their way under her loose dress caressing her pure ass cheeks. He loved her moans, especially hearing his name on her lips. Jimin was everything she didn't except, she didn't expect him to be so strong and dominant. His next move got her gasping for her dear life, her heart pumping on her left over blood.

Jimin smirked placing her on the floor by the kitchen. Grabbing both her hands and pinning them above her head, with no hesitation Jimin's head dug down her throat. Tracing his plump lips across her skin until he came across a pervious hickey on her skin.

"I see you've been pretty busy before coming here..." he gasped as she bit her lip remembering the heated moment she had with Mr Kim a few hours ago. Knowing how rough he kissed her neck leaving multiple hickeys all over her skin but that didn't bother Jimin at all. In fact it only turned him on.

"Allow me to cover them up with my own..." Jimin continued to leave open mouth kisses on top of her pervious hickeys. She allows everything to happen being so weak for this beautiful man as his face moved towards her closed chest area. Alowing one hand to hold hers above her head as the other started to unbutton the white dress causing her to inhale heavily.

Jimin's lips began to trace down her stomach, his talented fingers crawling between her thigh slowly making his way towards her underwear. His fingertips slowly touching the top half making her eyes fly open as a light moan slide off her tongue.

"I love your voice Alora..." he whispered sliding his tongue down her stomach wanting to rip her underwear off before a ring tone stopped him from fucking her so hard. Alora quickly apologized making her way up, closing her white dress and rushing towards the kitchen. She picked up her phone from her bag pressing it against her ear.