INTRODUCTION

Rayna Grimes was everyone's favorite girl. She was hard not to like with her sunny personality and charm. However when the going got tough all that sunshine seemed to fade. She grew up in a family of four, with her older brother Rick, and her parents.

Her life took a dark turn when her parents tragically died not long after she turned 16, luckily her brother, who was 23 at the time, always made sure she had a place to call home, even after he got married and had a child of his own, there was always a place for Rayna.

However, It wasn't long before Rayna found her self grown and married to none other than her older brothers best friend, cliche, she knows.

However, things can only stay great for so long, her luck seems to run out when her brother gets into an accident. To make matters worse the world breaks down as the dead come back to life as monsters.

She becomes stuck, while mourning the loss of her brother, separated from her husband and rest of her family,  a stranger saves her live, and gives her shelter. Determined to find the one's she loves, the thing she dosent know is they're already on their way.

<><><><><><>

Published: June 16, 2021

Reworked: January 10, 2023

Finished:

<><><><><><>

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE <3