Love birds

Abbys P.O.V.

While me and Ginny waited for Max to walk into school together I forgot that we had a project due next Monday and I and max have done nothing and it Thursday. We had gotten into a stupid argument 4 weeks ago but we made up 2 weeks ago so we have been talking a lot more and have been hanging around with each other much more. 

"HEY STUPIDS" max yells 

"HEY MAX took you long enough" I respond laughing kinda blushing 

"Hey max next time you should take a whole year there wouldn't be any rush you know" ginny laughs and says sarcastically.

"Next time I will then I can sleep in and not deal with these annoying teachers," Max says laughing and rolling her eyes.

"No, you won't stupid let's go inside. Oh, max wanna come over on Friday we still have that project we need to do, and it's due Monday we haven't done one thing yet." I say grabbing her into a hug.

"Oh, shit I forgot I meet you Friday but do we have to go to class these teachers be annoying," Max said hugging me.

"Yes, yes we do," I say "You'll be fine I promise" I whispers to her 

"Okay love birds if we don't go inside we are going to get in trouble," Ginny says laughing.

"Don't say that we are not love birds" Max says blushing and trying not to show it.

I push max in a playful way and she picks me up and runs and won't put me down she's running with me in her arms to class. I'm yelling and laughing the whole time to put me down. 

"NO" Max replies playfully.

"PLEASEEEEEEEE," I say trying to keep a straight face. 

Max puts me down and press is standing there jealous and mad.

"What," Max says trying not to laugh

"Why are you running down the hall with my girl in your hand I know your friends but like come on she mine," Press says almost yelling

"First off I'm not your girl I don't know who told you that and max can do whatever she wants unless she is harming me and she would never," I say wanting to kinda yell at him 

I look over at Max she looks away you can tell she's blushing. I look back over at Press giving him a look that tells him to leave. Press walks away giving Max a death stare and she pulls me into a hug knowing I don't really like confrontation. I hug her back then we walk back to class ginny had already gone to her class. So it was only me and Max we walk into class we were almost late by 2 mins. We sat down for class and we continued our day.

Max P.O.V

I woke up late because my stupid brother Marcus turned off all my alarms. I hate him sometimes after I woke up and got ready my brother was waiting in the car I punched him in the arm.

"OW what was that for" Marcus yells

"Oh don't be such a baby and that was for turning off my alarms dumbass," I say rolling my eyes.

" I am not a baby and it was funny seeing you rush to get ready you can't lie," he says laughing

"If you don't start driving I swear to god your favorite things in your room will slowly disappear" I respond wanting to punch him.

" Okay Abby lover," He says jokingly 

" DRIVE," I say trying not to blush

He drives and I try to turn on my phone but it's dead. I roll my eyes and put my phone away after 10 minutes we get there and I see Abby and Ginny standing outside looking at their phones. Abby looks so pretty ugh I walk out of the car slamming the door and start walking towards them.

"HEY STUPIDS" I yell

"HEY MAX took you long enough" Abby responds laughing 

Me and Abby hug I didn't want to go to class Abby forced me to. She's adorable so I can't say know we have a project that we forgot about. I can't wait to go to Abby's house tommarow. While walking down the hallway Abby pushes me playfully and I pick her up and start running she is asking me to put her down. I say no jokingly then I see press in front of us so I put her down laughing. I could tell Press was mad at him ad Abby got into a little argument. This girl is so adorable when she's mad. She looks at me after she was done yelling at the press I look away immodestly because I was blushing I think she seen it damnit. I hug her then we go to class.

No one's P.O.V.

After school done Abby reminds Max about tomorrow and the project.

"Don't forget the project, Max," Abby says

"I won't" Max replies 

They hug then they get in their cars and go home.

The next chapter is going to be the next day btw