The Helpless and The Broken- Part 3

~~On the Tour Around the Pizzeria~~~~~

Jade's POV

Freddy was showing me around and explaining everything about it. I honestly wasn't listening to a single word he was saying. The only thing I did hear was the sound of his voice. It was so calm and soothing. I wish I could record it and listen to it forever. Though I wasn't paying attention to him, I did take in my surroundings. The place was much bigger than I thought. If you looked at it from the outside, it looked like your average sized restaurant until you look around on the inside. We walked down the left hallway with my arm linked with his and went into the office.

"I'm sure that you already know this room." We walked through the office to get to the right hallway.

"The first door on the left is the sup-" He stopped when we both saw Bonnie and Mike on the floor. The looked like they were wrestling, but Freddy's face said otherwise.

"We're just going to, um, go back this way...."He said while turning me around and walking us back up the hallway. He took me to the main stage area and from there, we walked up to a door that was labeled 'parts and services' and walked in. Well, there are most definitely parts everywhere. Freddy didn't need to explain anything. Everything in the room spoke for itself. There were many suits, metal contraptions, and parts scattered all over the place. I was a little freaked out by the creepy heads of the suits, so I grabbed Freddy's arm tighter. He smiled at me and patted my hand for comfort. There was a blue iron door without a name on it in the room, and it looked like it was locked tightly. Freddy was walking us out of the room when I stopped.

"Freddy, what's that door over there?" I asked. He hesitated, but answered me.

"It's where the generator is located which is in the basement."  Basement?! My gosh, how large is this place!?! 

"Are you going to show it to me?"

"I guess, but are you sure? There's nothing really down there except the generator." He chuckled nervously. I bet there is more to it. There's always something in the basement in horror movies. I laughed to myself at the thought of that and nodded. He gulped then proceeded forward. Before we took the first step down, I noticed that it was extremely dark, so I reached into my pocket to grab my phone. I checked the time, and it was 3:02 a.m. Time is flying by really slow today. I then used it as a flashlight so that we wouldn't trip.

Freddy walked ahead of me, and I walked very close behind him. We reached the bottom, and there was a very dimly lit light that towered over what I could assume was the generator. 

"See? Just an old generator. Nothing else. Let's go back to the top and get some pizza." He said cheerfully but with a hint of edginess in his voice. That can't be it! There has to be more! I just know it! What are you hiding, bear? I walked back up the stairs with Freddy close behind. As I made my way up, I caught a glimpse of something. It moved by so quickly that I couldn't process exactly what it was. I stopped in the middle of the stairs and glared in that direction. Freddy looked at me then faced the same direction.

"What are we looking for?"

"I don't know. I thought I saw something."

'It was probably just the darkness playing tricks on your eyes. There's nothing else down here." There he goes again with that nervous chuckle! He's hiding something down here, and I will find out! We made it to the top and walked to the kitchen. No one was in there but us. Freddy grabbed a pan from a cabinet and sat it on the counter then looked at it quizzically.  What the heck is he doing?

"Um, Freddy?"

"Yes, Jade?"

"Why are you staring at the pan? Don't you know how to make pizza?"

"Actually....no. I have no clue what I'm doing. Chica is usually the one who makes it for us." He rubbed the back of neck and looked away blushing. I made a small giggle, but it quickly turned into a full out laughing session. Freddy looked at me confusingly, but gave into the laugh as well. We were both laughing hysterically.

"W-Why are we laughing?"

"Because I find it hilarious that you work at pizza parlor, but you have no clue how to actually make pizza!" I laughed even harder. He processed what I said then stopped laughing. I eventually stopped and looked at him. He was embarrassed. 

"Oh, don't feel bad, Freddy. I'm sure you're not the only one."

"Thanks. I'll go get Chica while you wait here."

"Okay." I sat on the counter and waited for him to return with Chica. I quickly became bored, so I left the kitchen. I thought about the basement again. I wanted to go down there and look around, but Freddy would find out, and I don't think that he'll be too happy about that. I turned back around to go back into the kitchen when I caught a small glimpse of something again. It looked similar to the figure that I saw earlier. When I turned around, I saw the tip of a top hat enter the service and parts room.

"Freddy? What are you doing?" I didn't get an answer, so I followed him. I walked into the room to see the door to the basement wide open. I ran down the stairs despite it being dark. Freddy was waiting at the bottom with his back turned to me. Something was off. In the few times that I've seen Freddy, he always faced whoever he spoke to and smiled, but he wasn't smiling. 

"Are you okay, Freddy?" I placed my hand on his shoulder and turned him around. What I saw shocked me. His eyes were completely black and soulless. His hair began to turn from dark brown to blonde, his clothes faded into a yellow color like Chica's except with a tint of black. His mouth curved upwards into a deviled looking grin.

"Actually, I prefer the name Goldie." 

 (Oh my gosh, it's Golden Freddy!!! Is he good or evil? No one knows! I guess you'll find out in the next part. It will probably be the final part of this chapter then I'll write regular chapters again. Also, I may or may not post something on Thursday. It is the most hectic day of the week for me, but we shall see. That's all for now. See ya around, my loves!)