"I like you like this "

Tohru smiled against Kyo’s lips as she ran her hands through his hair, the auburn strands soft as silk under her touch. His lips pressed playfully against hers as he pushed her back against the wall, a laugh escaping her as his fingers skimmed her waist in featherlight touches.

“It tickles,” she admitted nervously, her voice a ghost in the dark as he stopped to chuckle at her, the vibrations rumbling under her fingers as she tugged him closer and kissed his widening grin.

Kyo’s hands shifted from her waist, reaching boldly higher to trail tantalisingly over her breasts, feeling their curve through her dress. The muted crash of the waves beyond accompanied the beating of their hearts as the pair slowly made their way through the house, inching closer and closer to the bedroom with every stop.

Tohru was left breathless, gasping for air when her lips finally left Kyo’s. And when he turned his attention to her neck, trailing open mouthed kisses along her supple skin, the way he nipped and dragged his tongue along her left her gasping for a different reason entirely.

He worked his way down her neck and along her shoulder until he reached the strap of her dress. He caught the thin strap of fabric between his teeth, tugging at it as he pulled it off her shoulder.

“Kyo-kun,” Tohru chided softly.

“What is it?” he said, grinning up at her with a smirk bordering on insolent as he slid the strap further down her arm.

“You’re going to ruin my dress,” she said, unable to really scold him with her skin still tingling from his touch. The way his teeth grazed her body sent tremors down her arm, prompting her to slip free of the strap completely.

“I can live with that,” he said, turning his attention to the other side and repeating the motion. With the straps no longer hooked on her shoulders, the dress fluttered down her frame with ease, pooling in waves at her feet.

Before she could even consider the fact that she was standing before him in nothing but her bra and underwear, Kyo’s hands were on her bare skin and she could think of nothing else. Without the restrictive fabric of her dress between them, his rough fingers felt better than ever as they worked enticing patterns onto her skin.

His hands shifted much too soon, grabbing her thighs in his firm grip as he lifted her arm against the wall to kiss her more easily. His lips slanted against hers in a hard kiss full of longing as groin grinded against hers.

Tohru felt every part of him pressing into her, including the pleasant hardness between his legs which only became more prominent every time his hips moved against hers. It made her entire body throb and pulse with wanting and she wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer.

“You’re so perfect,” he murmured, biting gently against her bottom lip before sliding his tongue into her mouth as the friction between the two of them continued to build.

Tohru breathed hard against his lips when his hands slipped to cup her ass, gripping her with just enough pressure to drive her need for him insane. But there were still too many layers of clothing between them, and all Tohru knew was that she wanted more.

“The bed,” she panted between his onslaught of kisses.

Kyo obliged willingly, his lips never leaving hers as he held her tight in his arms and covered the short distance to the nearby bedroom. Kicking the door closed behind him, he placed her gently on the edge of the bed, letting his fingers linger on her bare legs.