How it all started

It was a sunny, hot dat in L.A. Bruce was in the sway house pool, sucking Griffen Johnson's toes. Him and Griffen had been in a secret relationship for a while, but he longed for something more exciting. He hopped out of the pool and rushed inside, grabbing his phone. He had the perfect idea to spice up his life....

He hopped on twitter and tried his best to start beef with someone. Finally, he got a reaction out of someone. It was the one and only Austin Broomstick. He knew instantly that this was the start of their love story. He shat his pants with excitement.

Things started progressing, and they challenged each other to a boxing match. The two lovers prepared for months for the moment they would meet. They dmed each other on insta expressing their feelings for each other, they felt bad for the mean stuff they said on the internet. They were both on the same page that their wedding was going to be in Hawaii, when Addison Rae walked in. She read their messages they exchanged between each other. "ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME YOU WHORE???!!!" Addison shouted at Bruce with frustration. (This was actually the reason that broke up, but they only told me cause we're besties 😇)

Bruce was able to flick Austin off their first time seeing each other in person, but he called later apologizing and they had phone seggs 😕.

Finally, it was time for them to get in the ring and work out their problems like MEN 🥶🥶🥵🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶. Austin beat the living shit out of Bruce, but Bruce didn't mind. He had a kink for pain. Austin had a blood kink so he made sure to punch Bruce's large, curvy nose. They ended up hugging most of the fight, and then finally mcbroomstick won. When they hugged in the end Bryce busted a little in his pants and Austin ate that up. Couple goals.