"it was a bad idea,"

Ophelia was sat in the Gryffindor common room, perched on the edge of Lily's bed

Ophelia was sat in the Gryffindor common room, perched on the edge of Lily's bed. She had mostly been hiding there to avoid the constant comments about her lack of parents as well as the rumour she slept with Evan Rosier.

Lily was sat on a beanbag which they had bought from the nearby muggle shop with a hot cup of tea in her hands, gently blowing away the steam.

Marlene then walked in and her eyes fell upon the beanbag and she ran at it, completely ignoring the red head girl already sat on it. She then jumped at the beanbag, making the girls hot tea fly out of her hands and all over the wooden floor and her legs.

Ophelia suddenly burst out laughing as Lily jumped up and started reprimanding the blonde girl who was trying so hard to keep her laughter in so her cheeks puffed up like a chipmunk.

"You're coming with me to make another." She said as she grabbed the Ravenclaw's arm and pulled her off the bed and hop to follow her out of the dorm and into the main part of the common room.

Already sat on the couch by the fireplace was James who glanced up when he heard the door open. He smiled slightly when he noticed the Ravenclaw who was being dragged down the stairs by Lily. Then, he got up and headed to the pair.

But before he could say anything, Lily cut him off. "Leave her alone Potter. Don't you think you've done enough?" The red head asked before dragging the girl off and James sighing.

After the got out of the common room, Lily rolled her eyes. "He's actually not that bad." Ophelia informed the girl who stopped and turned to look around at her with furrowed eyebrows. "He used you Ophelia." She replied.

"No, it was a deal." The Ravenclaw replied buy Lily let out a sigh. "I'm concerned for you and your reasoning fo thought." She sighed before she walked away to the Hogwarts kitchen.

The Ravenclaw's arms relaxed and hit her sides  whilst she watched the girl turn the corner before she looked over at the portrait of the Fat Lady. She announced the password loudly but it didn't swing open. "It sounds like you didn't something you shouldn't of." The Fat Lady said which made her roll her eyes. "Not you too." The Ravenclaw replied before announcing the password again but she still didn't swing open.

She let out a huff of frustration before turning around and walking away down the hall, in the direction to a balcony. She pushed the doors violently open which slammed loudly. Ophelia then leaned on the banister to the balcony which overlooked the Great Lake.

Her chocolate brown eyes fell upon the same spot where Evan Rosier pushed her into the water. Her face became red and she started to breath rapidly, being filled with the same feeling of anxiety as she was during that moment.

Just then, the door slowly creaked open and she turned around to see a sympathetic looking James. Without saying anything, she turned around again so James walked up and stood beside her. "I'm sorry." He sighed, his words cutting the silence of the air.

She looked over with a confused look. "For what?" She replied with furrowed eyebrows. Her breathing had began to slow down at her face started to cool off at the boy's arrival. "About that whole fake dating thing." He replied.

"That was a bad idea." Ophelia replied which made him chuckle awkwardly as he rubbed the back of his neck. "I-um." He stuttered before taking a deep breath to gather himself up which made Ophelia snicker. A slight smile appeared on the corners of his mouth when he saw the girl laughing and having to turn away to stop but she was unable to and started to laugh louder and louder.

Finally she calmed herself down but James was still chuckling at her. "Don't laugh or you'll make me laugh!" She shouted which made his cover his mouth but he was still laughing, possibly on purpose.