𝕧

mondayapril 4, 2021

monday
april 4, 2021

"Karl!" Kingston yells, fast-walking towards the boy who searches for the person belonging to the voice. He struggles a bit due to the curls covering his eyes.

As soon as they're face to face, Kingston's thin arms are wrapping around Karl's neck tightly. The two are smiling uncontrollably into the others shoulder.

"Hey, bee." Karl hugs him back just as tight. Their bodies involuntary sway side to side while they continue their long embrace.

"Holy shit this is crazy," Kings says as he slowly pulls away. He grabs the sides of Karl's face, taking in all of the boy he's so used to seeing through a screen.

The older boy laughs, "I know. This was very spontaneous for me and kinda scary." They both laugh and turn to look at Alex standing not too far away.

"Alex, give me a hug," Karl opens his arms towards the boy.

Alex rolls his eyes, making his way towards him. They've met before, but it was still exciting for the two nonetheless.

"Aw, my two boys! I'm gonna cry!" Kingston says, causing the other two to laugh.

"Alright, well, vamos we have to get home," Alex tells them.

"He just wants to get home because I told him I'd make him french toast if he came with me," Kingston whispers to Karl, watching Alex get into the back of Kings' small car.

Karl giggles and grabs his suitcase while he walks to the car. Kingston quickly walks ahead of him and opens the trunk to place the suitcase inside.

"Oh and I also told him to sit in the back because you're more important," Kingston tells him while they both make their way to the front.

"Bee! That's so mean," Karl says but is laughing anyway.

"Yeah, haha, drive!" Alex says.

quackity4k @quackity4k i was pushcd to the backseat because karl's "more important" whatever that means

i was pushcd to the backseat because karl's "more important" whatever that means

quackity4k @quackity4k i was pushcd to the backseat because karl's "more important" whatever that means