Phone Call

That night at Jujutsu High, Gojo Satoru a third year student received a call from his mother. He smiled seeing that his mother called and immediately excused himself to Yaga-sensei.

"Hello mom!"

"Aniki.", Satoru paused as he heard his sister's sweet voice.

"Hello baby! You miss aniki? Haha!", the young boy laugh with joy as he heard Y/N's voice. Y/N giggled as she continues.

"I'm gonna train aniki. I'm leaving next week.", Satoru gasped as he heard Y/N's words. Train?

"Train? You're too young for that baby. Training is tougher than you imagined.", Satoru worriedly answered.

"I promised myself aniki. I'm gonna bring this family back together. I'm gonna protect everyone. And for that to happen, I need to be strong.", Satoru clenched his fist. Hearing his sister's words make his heart shatter more. A little girl must not think like that. She deserved peace. She deserved happiness.

"I- I see. You said your leaving? Are you going here in Tokyo?"

"No aniki. I'm going to Paradis.", Satoru froze hearing Paradis. He knew Paradis as an island swarmed by titans. It's a place where people around the world don't want to step into because they refer to those people as demons. It is definitely the best place for Y/N to hide and train but her safety is not guaranteed.

"Do you know... what kind of place is that sweety?", Gojo hesitantly asked. He wanted to stop Y/N but hearing Y/N's voice as she said in restoring the family makes him saddened.

"Yes, aniki. Titans. Titans are present there. They eat people. They destroy lives. They destroy families. I want to help people there too. Losing a loved one hurts and I know how it felt. Experiencing it is already enough for me but imagining more kids losing their family hurts me more. I don't want them to experience it. *giggle* I want to save them, aniki.", Y/N's words are unbelievable. Satoru smiled as he felt his sister's genuine intention and it makes his heart flatter.

"I'll help you train."

"Aniki?"

"I'll help you train. Whenever you reached Paradis, I'll visit you there twice a week. I'll bring you food and books for you to study. After that, I'll help you control your curse. Is that okay with you?", The young man smiled as he heared Y/N shouting with joy. This last for almost a minute but then, Y/N stopped that makes Satoru confused.

"Any problem baby?" He asked.

"H-how will you get there? Aniki?"

Gojo laughed hard making his stomach ache. Y/N just stared at the phone she's holding with confusion as he look at her mom who's also curious.

"Well baby, aniki is the strongest sorcerer. To tell you a secret, I can go to Paradis in just a minute without any ride." Satoru answered boasting to her sister.

"Teleport?", Y/N innocently asked.

"You can call it that way, baby." Satoru ended the phone call as Yaga-sensei asked his presence immediately.