Out Of Touch

"So rainy..." Dazai mumbled. The weather had been off the past couple of days, and though rainfall was low in November, it sure felt like they were still in their pluvial season.

"Dazai-san hurry up, we're gonna be late,'' Atsushi called out. He could still feel the rain dripping down on him. The umbrella he held onto was no use. The cold weather and the rain didn't go well together.

"I'm coming~ besides, why the rush?"

It just made it colder and they both didn't like it.

"Noirs performing tonight, I don't wanna miss it!" Dazai halted for a bit.

"Noir?" he questioned. "Like the color black or the classic movies?"

"No! They're the band we're seeing! Have you not heard of them?"

"Hmm, no I haven't"

"Well, they're a four-member group from Tokyo. two of them are foreigners and they're pretty well known. I thought you'd heard of them."

"I see..."

Rain is nice to visually perceive, but it comes with its disadvantages. The matter of something falling or moving doesn't transmute the fact that rain pours down on others. Others who aren't like rest. Others who are visually impaired by life, money, greed, ambition.

"Dazai-san we're here," Atsushi had announced.

"Come on, let's go find our seats before it gets too crowded," Atsushi says as soon as they get in.

With such an immense crowd, finding the seats was such a nightmare. Dazai now understood why Atsushi was in such a hurry.

The theater was roughly plenary, and was crowded with rambunctious teenagers and adolescent adults. He was thankful that Atsushi wasn't rambunctious like rest. He was thankful that Atsushi had scored such good seats.

"Say, what did you say this band was called Atsushi-kun~," He asked the younger boy while getting comfortable on his seat

"Oh, they're called noir-" A voice cut him off.

"Hello yokohama~," A woman's voice called out.

"Are you ready?" Heavy cheers began to erupt from the crowd, a chuckle leaving the person's mouth.

"Let's get started then shall we," they said before the lights began to shut off. The stage light then turned to face the band.

There were four of them. One faced a woman who was front center. Her hair was akin to Yosano's, and it would've been virtually exact if the woman who stood in front of him hadn't had layers and longer hair . She wore an ebony turtleneck that had been styled with some brown dress pants and a sandy trench coat—similar to his, that hung on her shoulders.