5.

"Girl come on! It's gonna be fun." Taryn argued.

In her eyes, Justice was boring, besides work and her sibling's Justice didn't do much and Taryn wanted to change that.

"You're finally done babysitting J, let's go have fun."

Justice stepped out of her walk-in closet.

Her shoulder-length butterfly locs were freshly greased, she wore light blue fashion nova jeans that had rips in the knees with a graphic Poetic Justice shirt that had Tupac on it. Ever since Justice was little she loved Poetic Justice. Justice and Lucky were a lil toxic in the beginning but she loved how they ended up feeling each other throughout the movie.

"Earth to Justice," Taryn said while she snapped her fingers.

Justice rolled her eyes. "Where are we going again?"

Justice was a homebody, she didn't like going out and if she did go out it wouldn't be for long. Justice liked watching 90's movies till she fell asleep, Justice loved the feeling of sleeping in one's arms. It was enjoyable with her ex Kendrick but the relationship became toxic. Kendrick was a very problematic person he sold drugs for a living and had numerous opportunities to get out of the lifestyle but wouldn't.

Putting not only Justice's life on the line but his and Justice's family.

Being with Kendrick changed Justice's thoughts on love. Kendrick was a controlling, manipulative, jealous, and selfish person. The start of the relationship was good before Justice finding out about his occupation but after she found out it was like everything went downhill from there.

Kendrick was less compassionate and more controlling, less caring more jealous.

The two broke up 3 weeks before their 6 month anniversary.

"Girl it's a lil get together, yo ass stay in the house."

"Taryn I don-

"You don't got a choice." Taryn shrugged not caring if she cut Justice off.

"You need to loosen up a bit."

"Taryn." Justice sighed.

"Taryn my ass come on."
_

As Taryn drove and chatted Justice stared out the window thinking of all the things she could be doing besides hanging with Taryn's boy crazy ass.

Justice made a mental note that when she got home she'd take a break from Taryn and her shenanigans.

The water park situation was a red flag to Justice even if it happened a week ago.

Justice noticed that Taryn had parked the car in front of a tan and white townhouse.

It wasn't huge like a mansion but it was probably twice the size of Justice's two bedroom apartment.

"Who's house is this?" Justice asked while she turned to face Taryn.

Taryn had pulled down the driver side mirror and was putting on her 3rd coat of lipgloss.

Once she finished she simply said "A friend of mines." and got out the car.

Justice got out the car also and followed Taryn up the driveway.

Taryn must've been here before because she had no problem banging on the door like she was the police.

"Kari open the fucking door."

"Kari!"

The door was yanked opened from the other side, there stood a brownskin man with curly hair that covered his eyes almost, he wore a graphic t-shirt and ripped blue jeans.