Confession

Valentines day has finally arrived everyone going to shops at last minute to get gifts for their loved ones or friends and atsushi was working on a gift for dazai. It wasn't a expensive gift it was simple. Due to the lack of money he has and how he needed to save a bit to help dazai pay the bills but in the end he thought it was special and hoping that dazai might like it.

Out of excitement he was getting ready to go to the agency, before he left he took a last glance at the valentine gift 'Today will be the day' He thought and left. When he got there everyone was already exchanging gifts to each other. A small girl walked towards atsushi "Happy Valentines day! Here's a gift for you" Kyouka gives a heart shaped box of chocolates and smiles. Atsushi smiled while taking the box of chocolate and gives her a hug. "Thank you kyouka-chan. Here this is for you. Happy Valentines day." Atsushi gives her a coupon for a free bowl of boiled tofu, her eyes sparkled with joy "Thank you! Thank you!" She said excited and took the coupon then left.

Atsushi went looking for dazai. Once he found him, dazai was messing with kunikida and as always kunikida would always yell at him. Dazai noticed atsushi at the door "Ah Hey Atsushi-kun!!" Dazai said as he was walking over to atsushi "H-hello Dazai-san um- Iwaswonderingifyoucanmeetmeattherooftopifyou'refreerightnow-..." Dazai looked at Atsushi a bit confused "Sorry can you repeat that? You spoke a little fast so I didn't quite catch that" Atsushi looked down at the floor and took a slow breathe and looked back up at him "Dazai-san I was wondering if you can meet me at the rooftop if you aren't doing anything right now.." Dazai looked at atsushi and smiled "Alright give me a second and I'll meet you there" Atsushi nodded and walked away.

~A few minutes later~

Atsushi was waiting for dazai at the rooftop but after a few more minutes he heard the door open and close, He turned to see dazai "Hah- sorry I took awhile I wanted to get you a gift so Happy Valentines Day!" Dazai smile as he gave atsushi a box of chocolate and a coupon but to atsushi, he became red "A-ah Thank you! U-um I got you something too" He went to the bench and grabbed it and handed it to dazai "Happy Valentines day!! U-um I also wanted to say that I-I Like you!" Atsushi looked down at the floor blushing 'Ahhhh- that was a terrible confession!! I should've word it better!!' He looked at dazai and saw his reaction was shocked

"I-...."

~💖~

A/N: I've been getting little bit better, I'll still continue making the chapters but the update will be a bit slow. I'm sorry ;-;

6/25/2021