Tip Number One- Make Your Presence Known in the Most Youthful Way Possible!

"I don't get it! Why is this kid asking him for advice on girls, of all people?!" a stupified Kiba exclaimed, and Naruto threw his arms up in the air in agreement,

"Yeah, yeah! Gejimayu's hardly got girls falling at his feet, dattebayo!" Konohamaru's eyes were wide as he defended his decision,

"Kiba-san, Naruto-nii, do either of you have girlfriends, kure?!" he demanded, and the two teens immediately sank back into their chairs at the rebuttal.

It was true, Lee was the only guy in the group that currently had a girlfriend. And a hot one at that. And everyone was curious how a girl like Masaki ended up dating a guy like Lee, not just Konohamaru.

"Exactly." The Genin said smugly, "And that's why Lee-san must teach me, and not any of you!"

"Ah, but, Konohamaru-san," the aforementioned girlfriend spoke up, scratching her cheek, "Ours is a special case... I don't think that this 'technique' is right for you to use. It's best to just get to know the girl you like-"

"Please teach me, Lee-senpai!!" Masaki sweatdropped at how the boy blatantly ignored her.

Senpai... the word seemed to echo in Lee's head. A wide grin formed on his face, and he stood abruptly from his chair, "All right! I'll take you on as my Kouhai!"

An irk mark grew on the brunette girl's forehead, and she grabbed ahold of Lee's Chunin vest and yanked him to sit back down. She had impressive strength for a civilian, "No you won't! We're about to eat, stop getting so carried away!"

"But, Masaki-chan..." Lee attempted to persuade her, but she stood firm.

"You can't just go waltzing off in the middle of the meal like that, it's really rude!" she hissed, short-tempered as always. She crossed her arms, and Lee gave Konohamaru an apologetic look.

"Well fine! If you can't train me, then at least give me some tips! Tell me how you won over Masaki-chan!" the Genin begged, and Lee glanced back at his love, silently asking permission. It was her love life too, after all. She sighed, and nodded.

Determination lit in Lee's eyes. "Yosh! First tip, always make sure you introduce yourself! And make it youthful!!"

The entire group sank slightly lower in their chairs at the word.

"You don't know what you've gotten yourself into, kid..." Masaki muttered, listening as Lee began to 'give advice' to Konohamaru through the telling of his own story...

Tip Number One- Make Your Presence Known in the Most Youthful Way Possible!

It was a cold December day when he first saw her. Team Gai had been doing various errands around the village, until they had finally been called to help clean up the old library in the South East corner of the village. Lee had been wrapped up in a thick scarf that covered half of his face and muffled his voice, coupled with earmuffs and gloves. Everything was coloured a vibrant orange to match his legwarmers.

"Otou-san, I'm just going out to the market. Back in a bit!" a voice called from down the hall as Lee was busy stacking books back onto their respective shelves. He turned to pick up the next book from the pile, and froze. Before him was the most beautiful girl he had ever seen, with wonderful shiny dark brown hair that waved thickly to just below her shoulder blades, and grass green eyes that sparkled despite the low light of the setting. She was dressed plain, in a blue t-shirt and a pair of fitted capris, but to Lee, looked anything but. He was captivated.