mini awards | best blurb

(This was the hardest thing I've done in my entire life)

Judging criteria:
Grammar:10
Vocabulary:10
Sense: (does it provide the reader a vivid description of what's inside?)10

Judging criteria:Grammar:10Vocabulary:10Sense: (does it provide the reader a vivid description of what's inside?)10

4th position: TIE
We'll go alphabetically

GracePotter002

Grammar:7
Vocabulary:8
Sense:10

The commas were missing, text capitalisation where not required, no question mark in the first sentence itself. The vocabulary was alright but not very intriguing. It made a complete sense of what was inside though! I saw you work on the punctuation and make your words easy yet eye - catching. Hope you aren't disheartened. Here, take a candy: 🍭.

WhereIsMyNargle

Grammar:8
Vocabulary:7
Sense:10

The grammar was alright but a few missing commas and full stops were shattered here and there. The vocabulary had ups and downs. It became seemingly difficult, then went down to easy, I say, you keep it at one pace, either hard or easy - upto you. It made complete sense though! I hope you aren't disheartened. Here, take a candy: 🍭.

3rd position:TIE
we'll go alphabetically
_rehyaa

Grammar:8
Vocabulary:8
Sense:10

Commas, commas. People forget it, so did you in a few places. It was very beautiful, I rather liked it. The vocabulary was good as well! It made complete sense! If you work a little, tiny bit more, I'm sure you'll get full! I hope you aren't disheartened. Here, take a candy :🍭 .

RebJordin

Grammar:8
Vocabulary:8
Sense:10

It was very beautiful, but commas were missing and you never start a sentence with 'because.' The vocabulary was seemingly good! It matched the theme very nicely, providing information as well! Hope you aren't disheartened, it was rather nice! Here, take a candy  :🍭 .

Second position:
KiaraBlack29

Grammar:8
Vocabulary:10
Sense:10

It was beautiful! If you hadn't put capitalised letter after commas, you'd have a full mark! But, it's alright, it was very attractive, it made me drawn towards it. Here, take a candy: 🍭. I'll send you the sticker asap!

WINNER:
simpleindulgence

Grammar:10
Vocabulary:10
Sense:10

Now, where do I start? I loved it! The grammar was upto mark, the vocabulary was beautiful yet simple, amazing! It matched the book properly! Loved it, absolutely! Here, take a candy :🍭. I'll send you the sticker asap!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH AND EVERYONE!