Magic love~

Sofia's POV:
It was time for the acts to start and everyone was pretty chill sitting down, I couldn't help but to stare at Heidi though. Pretty soon the acts came on stage. They were all pretty normal until a magician came on. It was normal at first, but then he told me and Heidi to put our hands on top of each other's. I blushed. We were HOLDING HANDS now. ON LIVE TELEVISION. My face flushed red, I couldn't believe this was happening. Then he told us to stop so we did. I blushed and the audience seemed to go crazy. Heidi blushed too and we looked at each other for a second. Amazing.

Heidi's POV:
We watched the acts and then some guys with towels came. It was interesting all right. Then I couldn't help it "I kinda wanna do this with you, Sofia!" I said. She laughed blushing. It was a subtle joke to our relationship. I don't know if the audience will catch on to it or not...Maybe Howie and Simon will. Who knows.

After the show the other judges and I hung out in the  employees only judges lounge a bit, "Well, I have to go now." Simon said. "You know, I actually have to go too, my wife and I are going to get dinner." "Okay see you guys!" I said. "Bye!" Sofia said. They then left. Sofia looked over at me "Haha that was crazy" "I know!" I said back. Sofia and I got some wine and were just sipping it. Until we got more. Until well you know, we kind of got really drunk. Sofia went over to where I was sitting and sat on my lap looking into my eyes, she then kissed me. "Come with me babe~" she said. Next thing I know we were on her bed in her mansion. She kissed me passionately. I moaned softly. Her lips tasted like wine. I bet mine did too, though. "My husband went to Miami for five days" "Really? Funny, mine went to Hawaii for five weeks" "Weeks?!" "Weeks."

To be continued...