the plan~

Usopp ran to Nami,Robin, and Chopper to explain to them what just happened. They asked how he knew and he said Zoro told him he liked y/n. They all got happy and came up with a cute plan. The next day Nami and Robin took you shopping and got you a cute green top and black pants. With a cute heart necklace and even did your hair.(you pick how you want your hair done :)) You looked so adorable and they were so happy. They didn't wanna tell you the good news because it would ruin the plan. While you waited on the ship Zoro was shirtless and sweaty from working out. You blushed and said you was waiting on Nami. He loved your outfit and tried to hide his face from you. Robin was watching and used her devil fruit power to trip Zoro's foot. He stumbled and you ended up on top of him. The plan was working and both of you were laying there he was sweaty and had got it on your cloths he got you up and apologized. Usopp coming along explained how you looked a mess. Zoro felt bad and said he'll take care of it. He went to go run you a bath.
time skip to after the bath~ sorry
you got out and he waited. You told him it was okay and that it's just cloths. Nami came running in and pushed him into you making you two kiss. The plan was going great all to do was him confess to you.