1.

Hi, im George! And hes my friend SapNap. I am 25 years old, and Sap's 20.

We both love to meet at the lake and go for a walk through our village.

We grew up together, in the same highschool,school and kindergarten.

But everything changed when "the flower boy" moved in our village.

*At the lake*

"SAP , SAP!!" i screamed, running towards him. "What" Sap answered me. " DID YOU HEAR THAT A NEW BOY MOVED LAST NIGHT IN OUR VILLAGE???!!''I asked Sap really excited."REALLY?!"  Sap shouted happily. "YEA! MY MOM TOLD ME THAT HE MOVED BESIDES THE FLOWER FIELD!"i said.  "LETS GO MEET HIM!" Sap said jumping Impatient to meeting the new boy.

*At the flower field*

"Sap, i think i sae his house!"i said pointing to a big white house.

Me and Sap , needed to go through a small lake to arrive to his house, but the problem is that:

The lake has snakes in it.

We couldn't risk to get bit.

The second way was to go through the flowers field, cuz the flowers were small and Snake can't be there.

"Sap..."i said.  "What?" Sap answered.
"We have a problem---" i said "what do you mean by "problem"?" Sap said looking at me.

"If the boy moved here ..that means the flower field is his now?.."i asked.

"Uhhhhhhhhh---....i don't think so...like he bought the house, not the ground..."Sap said Uncertain.

"Sap...he bought the house AND the ground..." I said.

"Maybe hes not home...or he won't see us..." Sap said half-joking.

"Maybe.... let's go" i said .

I was joking but Sap started to run through flowers.

"SA-.." sap falled down and he made me Sign to come"

I walk to him , where , in the middle of the flower field, was a boy...he was sleeping...im pretty sure...

"Do you think hes sleeping?"

"I don't know, George- is he in coma?-"

"should i woke him up, sap..?"

"i don't know, maybe he's crazy-...better lets wait for him to wake up.."

"do you think he can hear us?..-"

"no...i think hes dreaming away.."

"what do you think hes dreaming?"

"i don't know.... maybe-...is dreaming about his ex girlfriend - if he had...or about his life-....i don't even know...."

"do you think hes dead-?"

"sap, don't be that silly, is breathing, he can't be dead...."

"hes a dreamy boy.."

"are we calling him Dreamy now?"

"the flower boy?"

"nice name .."

"thanks sap".

" wake him up George.....the rain is coming..."

"Im scared...."

"Don't be scared George...im here..im sure he won't hurt you....hehe....your to pretty to get hit.."SapNap winked at me.

"Oh wow...heh.... thanks Sap-..." i say, i was embarrassed.