Chapter 2

Stiles POV

"What makes you think its Derek?. Bucky asked, still looking confused about the whole thing.

"At the wedding, he kept looking at us, he looked sad. When I asked him what was wrong, he just said he wished he could have something like what we have, I just thought he was lonely."

I looked at Holland, "Does he know that we are his mate?.

she nodded.

"Oh god, when were hanging out with the pack before the wedding, we were always kissing and mucking around with each other in front of him, it must have hurt seeing us like that, omg I feel awful."

"Its not your fault, we didn't know." Bucky said

"Yeah but surely we should have have felt something, if we are all mates."

"You are both human, its not the same as it is for Derek, his wolf would have recognized it, but that doesn't mean that automatically you would.. If you both accept Derek as your mate, and receive the mating bite from him, then you will both feel that bond without question." Holland explained.

Now thinking about it, I always felt I had a connection with Derek, but because I was so madly in love with Bucky, It never occurred to me to even think of him that way."

"What are your thoughts about it Bucky?. Holland asked.

"I don't know, I mean I like the guy, and yes he is hot I guess, but like Stiles said, It never even crossed my mind, because I love Stiles with everything I have. We will have to get together and discuss it and go from there. I mean, from what I've heard from Stiles about Derek's past, he deserves some happiness too, and if we can give him that."

I smiled and kissed Bucky, I was so proud of him right now. God I love him so much. 

It was a lot to take in, and me and Bucky would need to talk about it.

"Can you see anything else in our future." I asked.

"Derek and the pack are going to need your help at some point."

"Need us, are they in trouble?." Now knowing what I know, the thought of Derek being hurt, made me a bit tense.

"All I can tell you is that they will need you especially Derek."

I sat there deep in thought.

"I'm sensing that you want to ask me something else, Stiles,"

"I was wondering if you can see kids in our future, we both want a family, so we were hoping to adopt, or use a surrogate. Do you think that will happen for us? ."

"Yes, you will have a family, I cant say how or when, but I do see kids in your future."

That put a huge smile on our faces.

I gave Holland the $50 but she wouldn't take it, "Its on the house." she said.

"Thank you, I hope we meet again, and Crystal." I said

Holland passed me her card with her number on, "Call me, if you ever need anything, me or Crystal will be happy to help."

"Thank you." both me and Bucky said.

"Oh Before you go Stiles, I would like to give you a wedding gift." She took hold of my hand and I felt a jolt of electricity run through my body.

"What was that?"

"You will find out in good time."

Me and Bucky left, I was confused, she said she wanted to give us a wedding gift, but all she did was bloody electrocute me. Bucky was worried, checking me over to make sure I was okay.