Morning after

The sun slowly came up and shine trough the open window on your face. You slowly opened your eyes and looked out the window, admiring the perfect view. You closed your eyes again, and had a flash back from yesterday night. You must have come at least eight times and you could still feel your legs shacking.

Your daydreams got interrupted by a knock at the door.
"Hey, Morning bubs! I made breakfast!" She said, sticking her head trough the half shut door.
"Yesss thank you baby!" You smiled at her and could smell the fresh pancakes already.
She sat down infront of you and but the pancakes down on a little table on your bed.
You guys began to eat the pancakes and drink the fresh made orange juice. She turned on the radio with her powers and it played 'coffee breath' from Sofia mills

You sit there and listen to the music for a while and just admire the moment..
"I'm so glad your ok again y/n.." Wanda said and gave you a warm smile.
*Gosh.. her eyes are so pretty.. I'm really the luckiest person alive..* you thought to your self and gave her a smile back.
"Naww..! Thank you bubs.. But I'm clearly the happiest person ever.. I mean look at you! You are adorable!" She jumps next to you and kisses you an the check.
"Did you just read my mind?" You asked with a threatening look on your face.
"Yup! And there's nothing you can do about it!" She graps your shoulder and lyes your head in her lap. She starts to run her fingers trough your dark brown hair and stroke your back.
You felt save when you were with her. You felt at home.

It was 8pm now and the others started to wake up as well. They decided to go check on you and see if you were ok again. Thor slowly opened your door, just wide enough for everyone to look inside.
"Awwwww!" Sam, Thor and Pietro wispert loudly and quietly closed the door again.
"I'm so glad they are ok again!"