yo mama so hairy

Yo mama so hairy you almost died of rugburn at birth! 

Yo mama so hairy she look like she got Buckwheat, Bob Marley and Don King in a headlock.

yo momma so hairy that when the fly flew into her bush,the fly sang, "In The Jungle The Mighty Jungle The Lion's Sleep Tonight, In The Jungle The Mighty Jungle I Want 2 See It Tonight."

Yo mama so hairy Bigfoot is taking her picture!

Yo Mamma is so hairy, it looks like she has all the male members of Duck Dynasty in a headlock. your mamma is so hairy, she looks like a puffle from club penguin.

Yo mommas chest so hairy her titties look like coconuts.

Yo momma so hairy she wears a Nike tag on her weave so now everybody calls her Hair Jordan.

Yo mama so hairy, she's a stunt double for Chewbacca and her baby daughter played the leader of the Ewoks (no makeup needed).

Yo mama so hairy, people run up to her and say "Chewie, can I get your autograph?"

Yo mama so hairy, she shaves with a weedwacker.

Yo mama so hairy, if I shaved her legs, I could supply wigs for the entire Hair Club for Men.

Yo mama so hairy, you almost died of rug burn at birth.

Yo mama so hairy, she has afros on her nipples

yo mama so hairy when she moans she sounds like Chewbacca

Yo mamas ass is so hairy whenever she moons people they turn into werewolves

Yo Mama's so hairy, she went to a hair salon and told the stylist to cut her hair, then she opened up her blouse!

Yo mama's so hairy that people can't tell if it's day or night

yo mama so ugly and hairy the zoo offered to buy her kids

Yo momma so hairy chewbacca popped out of her butt and said its a jungle down there

Yo mama so fat and hairy when she met godzilla she tought she was looking in the mirror

Yo mama so hairy, that you need a lawn mower for her back

Yo mama so hairy, she can stay at Hotel Transylvania. Yo MaMa such and Animal, during a full moon, with her Chin up in the Air, she howls at the full moon. "

Yo mama so hairy that when she walked across the farm the farmer said "OH NO I GOT A WILD GOAT"