authors note

before i start this story i want to state some stuff about me and my writing.

firstly, lower case is intended for this story as that is what my keyboard is set as on my phone and i'm not changing it just for a story.
secondly, i have no idea what the state of my writing will be it will most likely vary and this story as of now is not heavily edited.
thirdly, my character 'mya' is completely fictional and her songs do belong to other real life artists but please ignore that fact :)
finally, this story is completely made up, any correlation to real life events or people or other stories is completely unintentional.

anything written in italics is a memory from the past.

swearing will be used as frequently as i find it necessary for the story so keep that in mind. i do not intend to write anything triggering but if i do write something of that sort i will include a trigger warning.

i do not own any of the characters except mya and others i make up.
updates will be very slow and random, please do not comment things such as 'update' or 'when's the next chapter' etc etc

copyright is a crime and this story and any of my characters belong to me, and me only.

i really hope you like this story :)

- ruby <3