t w o

"mya!" the tall brunette sprinted through halls, nearly running right past the girl he was trying to talk to. "what is it cone?" the girl asked slightly laughing at the boy. "someone just commented on one of our youtube videos!" he said excitement nearly oozing from his pores. "ok and?" the brunette girl asked, her voice trailing off in confusion, they got comments all the time. "no mya you don't get it, mandy free commented on our video, the mandy free!" that's when it hit her, famous producer mandy free commented on their video. "omg what did she say?" mya asked eagerly, excitement finally catching on. "she said she wanted to meet us to talk about our future careers!!" the boy explained. the short girl let out an excited squeal not caring that she got strange looks from students around them, she didn't care mandy free wanted to talk to her and conan about their music.

"dammit conan if i have to tell you to hurry up one more time, i swear to god." bella my temporary manager muttered shaking her head. while i was here bella was my manager but when i arrived in australia i would be given a new manager.

"and i'm done." i alerted bella drawing out the and. "it's about time, come on this way." she said in response dragging one of my suitcases out the door towards the waiting taxi.

***

"you betrayed me, and i know that you'll never feel sorry, but the way i heard yeah you talked to her when we were together, loved you at your worst. but that didn't matter."
that voice. i recognise that voice.
"it took you two weeks, to go off and date her, yeah you didn't cheat. but your still a traitor."
mya.
"god how whingey can a song get?" the driver muttered in an annoyed voice, turning off the radio. "hey put that back on!" i said. i needed to listen to the rest of it. "why? it's just some stupid girl complaining about some stupid boy, why would i want to listen to that shit?" he asked, taking a moment to look back at me, one eyebrow raised. "because," i started, but words failed me.
"that's what i thought." he grumbled and the rest of the trip continued now silence.

***

the plane finally touched down and the seatbelt light turned off. instantly i unbuckled the seat belt and stretched my legs, finally i was here. exiting the plane i pulled my hood over my head and placed my sunglasses on my nose trying not to get recognised. don't get me wrong i love my fans, but i just wanted some space right now.

all i could think about was hearing mya's song in that cab. for the first time in at least a year i opened google and searched 'mya stones'.

the results were instant thousands of sites, fan pages and information appeared instantly in front of my eyes. there was too much. i clicked on the search bar once more to add 'music' to search to narrow it down but the first recommendation was 'mya stones and conan gray'. my finger hovered above willing me to just click it. i forced myself to type 'music' and push the nagging thought of what that search held out of my brain, that was not a rabbit hole i wanted to go down; not right. ow at least.

a/n hi so this was a much shorter chapter but i had writers block for what to add for conans pov and so many ideas for myas. um anyway i hope everyone reading is enjoying it so far, i promise future chapters will be longer.

sorry for such slow updates, i'm in a really busy time right now and this was at the bottom of my mind.

also people watching is so good everyone should listen to it 😎

chapter word count: 572

a message from miss olivia rodrigo