I Love You!

'Woh chali gayi bhai!', Kartik whispered, keeping his hands on Ahaan's shoulder and trying to condole him.

'Aisa, aisa nahi ho sakta! Ishqi sach mein mujhe chhod ke chali gayi? ' Ahaan thought as his heart broken into a million a pieces knowing Ishqi has already left.

At the resort, when the wedding preparations were on full swing, Ahaan was consistently trying to catch a glimpse of Ishqi. Unable to find her, he went to the manager of the resort and queried about her to which he replied that she has left for Singapore.
Sudden realisation struck him and he came rushing to the airport to stop her from leaving.

Somewhere he felt that he couldn't be happy without her.
Somewhere he felt that his life would be a meaningless void without her.
Somewhere he felt that she, his Ishqi, was a part of his life, his heart and his soul and he couldn't let her go. At any cost. Never.

And that's when he realised what was this he was feeling, of what Kartik always keeps ranting about. Love. It's love. Yes! He has fallen in love with Ishqi and no matter how much he tries, he cannot get back to his denial mode again.

But after coming to the airport, when he heard that her flight was about to take off, he broke down. He failed. Again.
Last time he didn't trust her. But this time, even after knowing her truth, he kept his ego first and did a grave mistake by not stopping her. By letting her go. And now she was gone. Forever.

The fact that he will never be able to see her again, never be able to talk to her, never be able to hear AVM, Naam Teen Banda Mean from her made him drown in a pool of guilt, regret and grief.

All he could do now was blame. Blame himself.

Sitting on a chair, his eyes laid on the floor and his mind was captured with nothing but Ishqi's thoughts. His and Ishqi's conversations. His and Ishqi's moments. His and Ishqi's memories.

And yet again he was disheartened by the fact that now he could no more be with his Ishqi. Ahaan sighed in despair.

Suddenly a retreating figure walked past him and unknowingly his lips curved into a smile while his eyes shone brightly. He felt a tinge of happiness run through his heart.

'Ishqi! '

Ahaan's whisper made Ishqi, who was absent-minded on her way to catch the flight got a real shock.
Did she hear correct?
Was it Ahaan?
Did he come here to stop her?
But why would he be here instead of being busy with his wedding preparations?

A whirl of questions surrounded Ishqi to which she had no answers.

She turned back only to find Ahaan staring at her with a smile of hope, she guessed.

Maybe, just maybe he didn't want her to leave. He didn't want her to be away from him. But how was that supposed to be true? He was the one who offered her the job. He was the one who agreed for marrying Rhea. He was the one who wanted her to leave. Then how come is it possible he came here to stop her from going?

'Ishqi! ' He exclaimed again coming closer to her.

'Aap, aap yahan kya kar rahe hai? Aapko toh abhi apne shaadi ke liye band bajana chahiye. ' Ishqi said trying to sound bold.

'Ishqi! Ruk jaao! Please mujhe chhod ke mat jaao! Please! '
He fell down on his knees and pleaded in front of Ishqi's feet, joining his hands.

'Maine aapse pehle bhi kaha hai aur ab bhi keh rahi hoon mere paas yahan rukne ke liye koi wajah nahi hai aur na hi kabhi hogi.'