Chapter 27

Lee Jin P.O.V

When we got home, I sat at the table and waited for TOP to finish making my tea. "So Lee Jin, do you play any sports other than track?" TOP asked. "Yeah, I box." I wrote. "You can box?" he asked. "Yeah, you can watch a video of me, search Sang Seung boxing." I wrote. TOP walked over to me, and handed me my tea. Then sat down and watched the video. "Wow Lee Jin, this is amazing. You're so talented." he said. "Thanks." I wrote with a smile, then yawned. "Finish your tea, then let's go to bed." he said. "Okay." I wrote. Then we went to bed.

G-dragon P.O.V

When I woke up, I heard soft snoring behind me. When I turned around, and saw Lee Jin asleep. 'When did she get in here, and didn't she go to bed with TOP?' I thought to myself. "Good morning TOP." she said with her eyes still closed. "Wrong person, I'm G-dragon." I said with a smile. "G-dragon, what are you doing in TOP's bed, did you have a nightmare, and wanted to sleep with us?" she asked with her eyes still closed. "No, this is my bed, I think you slep walked into my bed." I said.  Then I heard soft snoring again. 'Wow, she fell asleep so quickly.' I thought. A few minutes later, she got up with her eyes closed. "She's sleep walking." I said. Then she hit a wall. "Lee Jin, are you okay?" I asked trying not to laugh. After that I think she's awake now. It was about time to get up anyway. "Lee Jin, brush our teeth, then wake everyone else up." I said. "Okay." she said. Before she even got to the door, she tripped over her own feet. "Lee Jin you're so clumsy." I said as I was helping her up. Then we brushed our teeth. "Hey Lee Jin, I have idea." I said. "What is it?" she asked. "You should get your trumpet and play really loud and scare them." I said. All she did was, so I'll take as a yes. She got her trumpet, then she went into Daesung's room. "Ready, 1,2,3, Go!" I said. I covered my ears then she started playing. Daesung nearly fell off his bed. We just laughed. He didn't look to happy though. "That wasn't funny." he said. Then I saw Taeyang and TOP walk out of their rooms. "Where's Sungri?" Lee Jin asked. "Most likely in his room watching p-" I covered his mouth to stopped him from saying anything else. "What?" he asked me. "There's a child here." Taeyang said. "Sungri's watching what?" Lee Jin asked. "Nothing, we'll tell you later." Taeyang said. Then I walked over to Sungri's door, and knocked on the door, but all I heard was soft snoring. Then I signaled Lee Jin over to me. Then I opened the door then she started playing. He got looked like he was about to fight. We all bursted out laughing. "Your reaction was the best." Lee Jin said after everything calmed down. It was about time to leave so we all just at a bowl of cereal, then we got dressed and left. When we walked out, a lot of reporters ran up to us and started asking the same question. "TOP, do you really have a daughter?" was the only thing we heard. 'I thought this had settled down.' I thought to myself. Then we started pushing past them. We finally made it to the company. "What's going on, I thought everything settled down." Sungri said. "Apparently not." Taeyang said showing us his phone. We saw pictures of TOP and Lee Jin. All of them were real, I was really hoping they were photo shoped. "This is starting to get scary." Lee Jin said. "Well, we need to practice, see you later Lee Jin." I said then waved goodbye.

Lee Jin P.O.V

When I walked in the dance studio, I saw Myung Dae sitting on the floor looking at his phone. "What are you looking at?" I asked him. "I'm just looking at the rumors about you and TOP." he said. "Well, let's get started." he said. We practiced for two hours. After practice, I sat on the floor. "I'm going to be so sore tomorrow." I said to myself. "Well, see you later." I said, then left. When I got to the recording studio, I stopped in front of the door, because what I was scared that Taeyang was in there. I mean, Taeyang isn't a mean person, but I don't my throat to end up like yesterday. When I walked in praying it wasn't Taeyang. Unfortunately, he was here. "Hi Lee Jin, don't worry, we aren't going to practice for long." he said. "But first, I want to ask you something." he said. "Do you know how to speak English?" he asked. "Yes." I said.  "Have you been to America?" he asked. I just nodded. "For how long?" he asked. "One year." I said. "Okay, now let's get started." he said. Today we only practiced for an hour. When I walked out, I saw Taehyun walk up to me. "Hi Taehyun." I said with a smile. "Hi Lee Jin, I want to have match with you." he said. "Okay." I said, then I followed Taehyun.

Well that's the chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed. Please vote and comment. Also tell me if there is anything that I can improve on. Bye V.I.P/Innercircle Peoples.