chapter 1: Our first mission

Aizawa were returning home, since for the first time Eri is staying at Present Mic place for a change. It seems like Eri gonna stay with Mic for a week. And Eri is getting along with Mic pretty well.

Aizawa's pov

I hope Eri is doing alright now. After I got to take care of that kid, I got too much protective over her. And being a teacher at the same time taking care of a kid and teach her how to control her power, I lost my freaking energy.

So, what I'm planning to do is walk straight to home and sleep as much as I can since tomorrow is Sunday. But..... Unfortunately...
Y should I have to meet Ms. Joke right now. And why is she staring without saying a word.

"What...why are you staring at me" I pretty much guessed what she gonna say now.
"Marry me, Eraser"
I know that she gonna say this...
"No."
"Hahahahahaha I guessed that you will say this lolol. You are easy to read sometimes huh, Eraser!!! lolol."
"Ohh well I got to go now and sleep. Bye" she actually said that she read me just now but I'm always saying the same answer whn she asks me to marry her.
"Ohhh. Ok!! Let's go for a drink! It's my treat!!!"
"No thanks..I'm busy"
"Aww!! Come on it's my treat and tomorrow is Sunday and Eri is with Mic. That means you are totally free. And sleeping is not a work too."
"Bye! *Walks*"
"Hyyyyy that's rude ya know!! *Walks with him*"

*After 5 mins*
*Aizawa stops walking*

"You are not gonna leave me until I agree to drink with you right..."
"Exactly!!"
"Ok, let's go." Damnnnnnn!!!!! I really wanted to sleep till my soul comes out and wandering around.

*After they reached the bar*

"Don't get drunk. I won't take you to your home if you got drunk."
"Come on Eraser! I'm not a kid to get drunk!!"
"Fine.."
"How is your class doing. Did midoriya stopped breaking his bones!"
"Yea..! He is useing his legs now. And he is able to control his leg pretty good now."
"Ohh!! That's great."
"Oh well. How did you know Eri is staying with Mic."
"Mic were in call with me when Eri asked you to stay with Mic."
"Ohh.."

*After 3 hrs*

"HAHAHAHAHAHA."
"I SAID GET A CONTROL JOKEE!!" Ahhh this is why I told her to drink less... Now she is using her quirk on everyone. *Uses his quirk to get her quirk in a control.*
"Haha... Erase... Your quirk is awesome.. as always..."
"Ohk thank you." Why is she complementing me when she is drunk. Stupid."I'll leave you here as I already said I won't take you home if you are drunk."
"Haha I expected this... Byeee!! Erase, love youuu!!"

"Bye." Finally..!! *Heading to the bar exit*
*Hearing someone saying*
"Hy! It seems like she is drunk and alone now. Great time to hit on her."
"Oh yea dude let's use our quirks to take her with us hehe."

(*Aizawa stops right there* oh do they think to hit on joke and it seems like they don't know she is a hero!! Let's see how they gonna beaten up.)

"Hy girl!! It seems like you are alone now!!"
"Wanna hang out with us..."
"Hahaha.... *Totally drunk mode*"
"*Wisper to other guy* hy she got a good damn legs *smirking*"

(*Aizawa heard it* did they say she got a good legs but I don't think- *looks at her legs* f**kkkkkkkkkk)

"Hy, can I sit next to you beautiful lady!"
"Haha.... sure. I'll be leaving... Right now.. so  no problem.. haha.."
"Nono! And it's my treat. Why don't you join us!"
"Nono. I'm already drunk!"

(*Aizawa hearing the conversation* perhaps did she not notice that they are hitting on her)

"Come on!!* Touch her thigh*"

(Wait a damn fucking minute!!!)

"Hy. Don't touch me. I'm going to leave right now."
"Aww come onnn!!"
"* Totally drunk and can't able get up off her seat.* Leave me... Hahaha.*uses her quirk* "
"Hahaha wha-what.. is this your..haha quirk, you damn hot girl. *Touch her shoulders*"
"*That guy's buddy*Oh...haha....yea.. haha.. such a s*xy legs *and still touching her legs*"

(*Aizawa gone crazy watching her being touched by those basterds* should I go and save her now!!?? But she is a hero she can save herself. I thought she is more powerful.)

*Ms. Joke lost her temper and she started to attack them while they were laughing by her quirk*
"I have got Aizawa who I love the most so run away from here right now you, as*hol*s *Evil smile*"
*They ran away while crying*

*And she lost her energy. She again sat on that bar seat and started to rest there. While everyone in the bar gone suprised by her attacking skills.*

"Hy you. Get your ass off. I'll leave you at your place."
"Haha Eraser.. haven't you gone home!???"
"I can't leave a drunk troublemaker alone. Can I!!??"
"Hahaha. Still so cool huh!"
"Well, get up let's go.!"
"Ok!"

*Walking out of the bar*
*Ms. Joke is holding Aizawa's arm so that she won't fell down.*

"Well do you remember Eraser.... The day of our first mission together...hahahaha."
"Yea... Why are you bringing that up now."
"Because I got my leg hurt and can't able to walk. And stuck in the middle of the forest."
"Yea. So?"
"You were the one who helped me to walk that day like today and I literally thought I'll die that day by those damn villains but you said ("don't give up when you are fighting for others") hahaha. That time you looked so cool even though you are always cool, that's when I decided I'll be cool on my own way and help others. N that's why I'm so strong now. But damn it you are always so cooler than anyone."
"Ohk. But all might and endeavour are more cool then me."
"Haha that's where you took it wrongly. For me you are always cooler then anyone. Ah... My house is in the end of this street road. I'll go on my own now and thank you for your help for back then and now too byee."

"Ohk bye."
*She left his arm and he grabbed her arm and pulled her for a hug. His hands are on her waist and her hands are on his chest.*

"*Ms. Joke started to blush like Tomato* E-Era-Erase-Eraserrrrrr wha-what are you do-doing!!??? *Her head got heated up*"
"Eraser?"
"Wha-what??"
"Nothing... Let's be like this for some more minutes."
"Oh-okayyyy!!!?? But everyone watching!!!!"
"Like I care. It's your fault."
"Wha-what!?"
*His grip on her waist got tighten*
"Eraserrrrr"
"Yea"
"Wha-what are you doing!??"
"Hugging you"
"Wh-why??"
"Your fault"
"Huh??? What did I do????"
*He let her go and saw her blushing face. And he stepped back.*

"Emi"
"WHa-WhAt"
"Bye."
"Huhhhhh waitt whatt"
*He started to walk back*
"By-by-byeeeee."

Seems like she don't realised that I called her as Emi. I thought she will call me by my name. But her blushing face is good to see in a while. Wait why did I hugged her.... Well, let's better not to think about it for now. I'm glad that I controlled myself and don't kiss her but damn I still wanted to kiss her and stay with her a little longer. Get a control Aizawa, you are a hero. Act like a hero.

Ms. Joke's pov

Wha-what in the world was that just now. And not to mention that I ran to my house since everyone staring at me. He hugged me in public and he is not the type to do such thingsssss. Wait whatt, he said "Eraser?" Right. By any chance did he wanted me to say his name!????? And oh fuckkkk, he called me as Emi and I don't even realised it. How dumb of me even though I'm a hero. Act like a hero, Emi. But his body felt so warm. I wanted to be with him a little longer.

To be continued..
Thank you, for reading this guys. Like this story if you like it please. And if any of you find any grammar mistakes please notify me.