Episode 2: Let's shave!

(Very unappealing title I know.)

I got enough support to continue this, my main book (How Did I Get Into This Situation?!) is ending soon, so I have more time.

Heh, I guess I'll give it a shot

Was gonna discontinue but since I got alot of positive comments I'll revive it

Expect atleast an update every week or more and if I don't update it means I was busy so please understand

-----------------------------------------------------

Y/n: Okay, to be honest I was definitely not expecting that, I expected atleast a dent!

Y/n clenches his fist that he used to strike the dummy

Y/n: Seems like my training payed off.

With a swift motion, Y/n took off his helmet and looked to the horizon near his house

The view was absolutely breathtaking, there were mountains, a waterfall, a big lake with visible fish, animals, plains, and many trees

Oh, and there's also a village near it and near that village was a governing Castle Y/n wanted to pledge loyalty to but seeing how the nobles are corrupt and treats the beastkin like sh#t he immediately avoided the place.

The village was good, every villager in there were kind, the children happy, and overall their life is happy and well.

Well, if you ignore the nobles from the kingdom 'visiting' often. By visit, I mean pleasure themselves like the pigs they are using the women there.

The beautiful women there have no choice but to either just endure it or make themselves ugly so as to not get picked.

Sometimes even children get picked...

And this is where Y/n steps in

Wearing an old trenchcoat and a white hoodie, he often visits the village to buy goods and things.

Because of this, the nobles visiting had been reduced to a bare minimum. And since this is the case the guards have no problem kicking them out, and maybe even beating their asses on the way out.

Let's stop this backstory now because I know that you might be impatient

Y/n yawns and stretches while admiring the view

Y/n: This damn armor's really heavy, perhaps I go visit the village again...

Y/n rubbed his small beard  (like none at all, only some hair) on his chin in thought

Y/n: Come to think of it, have I even shaved recently?

Y/n gets out a small sigh in annoyance

Y/n: God damn it alright I'll go shave.

Y/n takes out a small dagger in his armor's right thigh

Y/n: Alright let's do this, wait, why am I talking to myself again? Ah... I am really lonely, maybe I should get a maid so I can talk to them and not be lonely...

Y/n takes off his helmet revealing his (h/l) and (h/c) hair, with his magnificent (e/c) eyes.

Though his face was handsome, it had many scars.

One on his cheek in an X, one streak below his right eye, a slash on his forehead, a gash on his cheek. You can even say these scars make him look badass and refined his face. But he thinks otherwise.

There were also some tiny scars on his chin due to...

Yes that's right, shaving. This hero sucks at shaving. He literally gets a cut everytime he shaves. Every single damn time. And he's lucky most of them regenerate without scarring. The visible scars are only the deep cut ones.

And there's no avoiding it, Y/n just got used to the pain.

Y/n raised the dagger and cut the hairs on his chin

He cut each of them carefully trying not to get cut

Y/n: MMFH!

Sure enough he cut himself on the chin but not too deep luckily

Y/n: Oh come on, it was a streak of 4 continuous shaves without cutting myself! Damn you dagger!

Y/n continued shaving but in an annoyed mood.

A few dozen seconds later he was done, he took a small towel and dampened his cut earlier to dry it out. He then took out a small cloth to cover the cut.

Y/n: Better, well then I guess I'll go to the village, my food supplies are running out so I guess why not.

Y/n picks up his helmet that he took off earlier and placed on a rock.

Y/n: Let's go to my house first to change.

Walking to his house while whistling and enjoying the view, Y/n imagined the thought of having company

Y/n: It sure would be nice...

Y/n: Maybe I should get a slave-

Y/n immediately slaps himself on the cheek

Y/n: Ow! What's wrong with me! Why am I thinking these things!

Y/n: Nevermind..

Y/n reaches his house and enters it

He goes upstairs to find his trenchcoat and white hood

And it has collected dust

Y/n: Ah, haven't used you in a long time.

Y/n took it out and dusted it off.

Y/n took off all his armor leaving his (c/s) shirt and (c/p) pants just between his vulnerable body.

Y/n put on the trenchcoat and the white hood and went outside and smelled the fresh air

Y/n: Alright, let's go.

(To be continued)