Chapter 10 - Lucky

~y/n's pov~

I took my bag and we left. He Took an axe with him but i didnt really care enough to ask why. We both talked as we walked to my kingdom. To my surprise he wasn't really mad about me being a princess, soon queen, as much as he felt bad i didnt had freedom.

When we arrived at the castle, he helped me climb up the huge gates. When we were up, it was time to say our goodbyes.  "bye, techno i ill miss you". "Bye y/n, i hope we will meet soon" he said as he leaned into a hug. He held me tight. I wish i didnt had to go, and remain there in that hug for another day but i couldn't.

He let go off me and i jumped down. He watched me as i started climbing to my window but as i opened it he left.

I unpacked the things, changed in his shirt and i went to look for nan to let her know i was now home. 

"Hi nan! i am back" i said while watching her cook. "oh, y/n, i am glad you've returned earlier." I took her kind of by surprise. She wasn't waiting for me to come early. 

"What are you wearing? i dont think you own any of these? Whose is it? Why are you so happy? what happened?" she clearly didnt had any idea. "Well i am glad you asked, this is one of techno's shirt, i asked if could he give it to me so i could remember him in case we wont be able to meet soon." I answered honestly. "He gave you his shirt?! but he's technoblade, one of the most crule human being! he surely has a plan! what if he put a tracker on it? what if it has poison in it?!" She asked terrified.  It annoyed me she still thought he was a bad person.. only if she would understand him.. "Nan, i am sure he did not plus he's not a bad person! He cares about me as much as i do! what if next time i will ask him to meet you? then you would change your mind" 

"Y/n, all these rumors says something else but if you really care about him.. and indeed he looks like he cares for you from what you've told me about him but i am still terrified, i dont know if he's dangerous or not or if should trust him or not. I dont want anything bad to happen to you" she said with a worried look on her face. "wait a second" she continued "do... do you like him? oh god this is not good".   " well if we put it like that.. i dont really know.. i never knew what liking someone is like but i truly feel safe and happy with him" I admitted.

I know its weird i started having a tiny crush on him so fast, we just meet a few weeks ago but he is so... amazing.. he is surely a caring person. 

"well that sounds like you do like him and i am not really against it as much as i am afraid for your safety, i just want to make sure he's treating you right" she said while cooking.

~time skip~

Time passed by really slow. It had been two days since i was back home but i already missed Techno. This whole time he's the only thing i have been thinking about. 

I was lying in bed whit the compass that lead to him in my hand. I used to look a lot to it these two days. This time i just looked at it again but it was pointing towards the part whit the shops of my kingdom. I got dressed up and ran outside in the village.

 I got dressed up and ran outside in the village