Chapter 2: Starbucks

As Savannah and I walked into Starbucks we where surrounded by a group of girls aged 8-19.

"HEY YO BACK UP THE JACK'S WILL COME SEE YOU ALL LATER!", Savannah yelled. All the girls backed up and made a line.

"They actually listened to you!", I whispered to her.

"I know!", she whispered back in a surprised tone.

"Hey", someone said as they tapped my shoulder.

"Hmm... what?", I said turning around to see Jack Johnson. "OH MY GOD", I screamed hugging him.

"Hi ya", he said as he hugged me back.

"So what do you guys want?", Glinsky asked pulling out his wallet.

"COTTON CANDY FRAPPE! WITH WIP!", Savannah and I said at the same time. When I looked at the crowd their jaws had dropped. I'm guessing that's it' how in sync Savannah and I are.

"Ok", Glinsky said grabbing Savannah's hand and leading her over to the ordering place.

"Shall we?", Johnson said offering me his hand.

"We shall", I said grabbing his hand. Since the Starbucks near is was in a Chapters Jack and I looked around. I didn't buy anything but I enjoyed looking around with him.

After we drank our drinks and greeted fans we walked out to the cars.

"Just follow us", Glinsky said.

We did as he said and followed him.