Chapter 36

Smut Chapter!

You, Bokuto, and Akaashi were in the limo driving back to the manor. The wedding reception was over and your guest had bid you farewell. You fidgeted with your hands nervously in the backseat. Typically after the wedding the couple consummate the marriage which did make you overthink.

"Y/n?" Akaashi said as he took your hand and gave it a kiss. He knew you were scared.

"I'm sorry." You apologized.

Don't apologize, I can tell you are nervous." He took your hands and began rubbing them. "Love we never want you to be nervous with us." Akaashi said softly and Bokuto nodded in agreement.

Once you got back to the manor you walked into your room. It was a large room complete with a master bathroom, walk in closet, and an Alaskan king bed. It was perfect for you and your husbands.

"Akaashi will you unzip me?" You asked him when he came behind you

"Of course love." He said before he did as he was asked. You catch your dress before it fell, exposing more of your body. You quickly grabbed something before going into the bathroom to change.

"We need to be gentle tonight, no overdoing it." Akaashi said to his husband when you walked away. Bokuto came from behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I know." Bokuto whispered.

Soon you came out of the bathroom dressed in a white, silk lingerie. Bokuto couldn't hide his excitement when he saw you. Akaashi came up to you and kissed you on the forehead before going to the restroom himself. Bokuto moved over the couch in the room, sat down, and patted his lap. You moved over to Bokuto on the cushion bench and did as you were told, waiting for Akaashi. You could feel Bokuto's growing erection in his pants. You decided to sneakily grind on him a little more and he let out a long sigh.

"Y/n." He warned, you ignored it but put on a concerned face.

"What's wrong Ko?" You asked innocently but continued to push your ass against his cock. Bokuto let out a groan as Akaashi looked over amused at the scene playing out in front of him.

"Y/n you know perfectly well what you're doing, I'd stop if I were you or else." Bokuto slowly brought his hands up to your body to stop at your neck and lightly squeezed. Akaashi came out of the bathroom only in boxers and came over to you and Bokuto. Akaashi bent down in front of his husband and wife with a smirk on his lips. Akaashi kissed Bokuto on the lips as you watched in Bokuto's lap. Once Akaashi deemed he gave enough attention to Bokuto he moved down to you. His soft lips grazed your own before he licked your bottom lips to ask for permission to enter. You parted your entrance wider before Akaashi's tongue slipped in your mouth.

"Well this is a beautiful sight." Bokuto said as he released your neck and began to play with your breast.

Once Akaashi released your lips he smiled down at you.

"You want to continue right?" Akaashi asked you softly.

"Yes I want this, from both of you." You said looking at him then back at Bokuto.

"You ready love?" He asked you.

"Yes." You said.

"Don't worry, we're going to take care of you."

Akaashi picked you up and brought you over to the bed before placing you down. He climbed on top of you before pinning your arms above your head. The anticipation was killing you, all you wanted was to be touched by your husbands. Bokuto wasted no time unbuttoning his shirt before joining you and Akaashi on the bed. Bokuto was behind Akaashi feeling him up and down his chest and sucked his neck. Akaashi took his free hand and cupped your cheek as a hot feeling spread throughout your body.