𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐞

Requested by: ameliaaa_bbbb

Chills took over my body as we all walk up to the shadowy Chateau in the dark. All of us Pogues including Sarah spend the whole day out on the beach surfing and tanning.

Now that it was getting dark we walking back home since it wasn't too far from the beach. Since I was all wet from the salt ocean waves, the cool night air was freezing me to death. Goosebumps littered my arms and legs and my wet hair didn't help keep me warm.

I jogged up to JJ who was in front of me. His hair was matted down to his head and his body still had water droplets all over. I couldn't help but notice his swimming trunks were sagging down showing his v-line.

I cuddled up to him trying to get any body heat off him but he was cold just as I was.

"Cold?" JJ chuckled, wrapping his arm around me as we walked.

"Very"

"Hm, I have an idea" He leaned his surfboard against the side of the house, and then he quickly ran around the side of the house, disappearing into the darkness.

"Where's he going?" Pope questioned, looking at me with a confused expression.

"I have no idea" I replied, shrugging my shoulders. Who knew what that boy could be up to?

Minutes later after we had all went inside to get towels, JJ came running into the house shouting.

"Guys! Guys! Guys! Come outside now"  he demanded, grabbing my hand and pulling me with him as the others followed behind us.

Once we got outside, I saw that JJ had built a huge fire in the backyard.

"You're a genius, JJ" I exclaimed, running over to the bright fire. I put my hands forward, warming them up as the fire sent a heatwave over my body.

Everyone else joined, sitting on the logs around the blazing fire. I sat down next to JJ and leaned my head on his shoulder as I enjoyed the warmth.

I played with JJ's rings as I listened to everyone talk and laugh together before I got an idea. I stood from my spot and walked inside quickly. I grabbed a bag of marshmallows out of the cabinet and the sticks before walking back out.

"Think fast" I shouted, throwing that bag of marshmallows at my boyfriend. He quickly turned around and caught them.

"Ooooo" he exclaimed, looking at the bag with wide eyes as I passed everyone a stick.

After everyone got a marshmallow, we all started roasting them above the fire. Once mine was the way I wanted it, I pulled it out of the fire and waited for it to cool.

I watched as JJ left his in the fire longer than anyone else's. He was gonna burn it up. Finally, he pulled it out and blew the fire out that was burning his marshmallow. There was no white left on his marshmallow. It was completely black and burnt.

"You gonna eat that?" I implied, making a disgusted face towards him.

"Yep"

I shook my head before eating my own marshmallow. We ate as many roasted marshmallows as we could until we were all full. Well besides JJ.

"Let's see how many I can fit in my mouth" he laughed, pointing at his open mouth. I rolled my eyes. JJ was always up for another challenge. So I took the bag and started popping some marshmallows into his mouth.

"I bet five dollars he throws up" John b announced after I put the fourth one in there.

"I bet five dollars he doesn't get more than six" Kiara stated, rolling her eyes at the blonde.

"More?" I giggled with wide eyes as JJ held five good-sized marshmallows in his mouth. He nodded and I shook my head. He was going to choke himself or throw up. I pushed another marshmallow into his mouth and then another. 

"That's seven!" Pope remarked as everyone laughed.

"I'm not putting more. You're gonna spit them out all over me" I handed the bag to him and scooted over next to Sarah. There was no way he could fit more than that in his mouth.

But to my surprise, JJ put a few more in his mouth before gagging and spitting them out all over the ground as we all laughed.

"Hand over my five dollars, dumbass" John b commanded as he threw out his hand.

"I didn't throw up" JJ argued, picking up the slobbery marshmallows and throwing them in the fire.

"They came out of your mouth! That counts" John b proclaimed, just wanting five dollars from his friend.

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Nuh-uh!"

"Alright alright, shut up" I rolled my eyes at the bickering boys who were always arguing about something completely stupid.

"Imma hit the hay" Kiara notified as she stood up sitting her ukulele down.

"Me too"

"Me three"

"You coming?" I asked JJ as the others headed inside. He was still sitting on the log, throwing rocks into the fire. I walked back to him and plopped down next to him, watching as he threw rocks.

"C'mon" he finally stood up, dusting his shorts off. He grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the hammocks. I smiled as he climbed in almost flipping the thing over. I crawled on top of him and snaked my arms around his torso as I rested my head on his chest.

I felt him kiss my forehead which made my heart fuzzy inside. It was just the little things that made me love him even more.

"What'd you think of all those marshmallows in my mouth?" JJ uttered with a cocky smirk making me roll my eyes.

"That you have a big mouth" I stated, raising my shoulders then dropping them.

"Good for suckin' dick" he muttered making me almost choke on my own breath.

"I guess you gotta suck dick since you can't get nobody to suck yours" I fired at him causing his mouth to drop open in shock.

"That kinda hurt" he whined putting his hand over his heart which made me laugh.

"I'm sorry, baby, did I hurt your feelings?" I giggled cupping his face in my hands.

"Yeah, now I think I deserve a kiss as an apology" JJ announced puckering out his lips and closing his eyes. A small grin grew on my face before I kissed his lips softly.

"I accept your apology"

Slightly edited
Word count:1083

.