new born on her way

Chris POV: its 9:30 pm March 4,2018 my baby girl, I'm giving birth in 2 hour of labor she born her name is Cher Wilson Redfield my other babies come to my room and meet there baby sister, all the are 8 years old I kiss my babies tell them I need rest and let the know they can see her. babies with ms watching Lil Jody she coo little bit than she start fuss she I feed her and rock her to sleep.

XxxxX "my baby"

Roman POV: I watch chris baby she so cute whoever man he loved his gone, I see Chris sit there looking at the windrow its sad to know who love someone and leave him alone with now 10 kids to take care. I rub my stomach feeling them move make me happy, I'm 5 months pregnant and Dean is 3 month pregnant with twins I'm have 3 its cool, I left my girlfriend she was cheating on me with on my friends not my brothers they wouldn't do that to me or can they, well I'm with them I love my brothers, i see Seth waiting to get pregnant right now Chris is sleep because he give birth to his little one, I'm having 2 boys and one girl, Dean having two girls I can't wait for are babies are born.

XxxxxX "never again alone"

Seth pov: I want baby so badly I have to wait, let Chris heal, I sigh I look at Roman rubbing his stomach he been watching me past in hour I don't know so I walk next to Roman and rub his belly and kiss his stomach I smile than Dean wake up hungry "Dude sooooooo hungry" he said I just laugh at him and poke his little bump ":p" dean made face I smile "I love guys" I said I look down feel horny my, pant getting tight its hard to not pump myself is not fun.

XxxxX *bitch please*

M.s. POV: I wake feeling really hungry but that can wait I need make someone pregnant, I go down stairs to found Roman, Dean, and Seth eating I lick my lips and the smell so good I grab bowl and eat to. "Seth come I need you" I said leaving to dinner room I hear my bedroom door I was nude I throw him on my bed, in two hour later in day I pick up my babies out of school. When we got home I feel m.s. about say something he can wait we go home, my eyes turn dark blue and purple "now m.s. what do you need" I said he look up and "Seth having baby his 1week pregnant" he said I smile I walk up to Seth and kiss him he kiss back I put my hand on his stomach and rub it, he look at me, I'm I pregnant look I nod my head "yes Seth your pregnant" I said, he smile wrap his arms around my neck. We both fall asleep